cant install new launcher

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by dumfuk1, May 30, 2017.

1. dumfuk1

dumfuk1 New Member

about halfway through it gets stuck at:
    Downloading:/PoxNora_data.resources.assets.resS

did this three times, what's the fix?

2. aZaX69

aZaX69 I need me some PIE!

Well not sure if this applies to your problem but I thought the same thing when downloading it and was just soo slow - that file is the largest part of the d/l , it eventually got past that point and updated ...

fogandsteel likes this.
  3. dumfuk1

dumfuk1 New Member

hey thanks for the response...pretty disgusting that after releasing a new launcher the devs aren't in here seeing that there are no problems like this that keep people from playing the game.

but no, it just stops downloading, no data being downloaded or anything, just stops...i left it alone for over an hour and still never did anything. i'll try again as it looks like the devs aren't anywhere to be found....

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Agree with you @dumfuk1 they should atleast check bug/tech forums daily and just reply with basic response and help error hunting a bit.
    are you using website or steam?

dumfuk1 likes this.
  5. dumfuk1

dumfuk1 New Member

HEY DEV'S WTF!!!!!?????
    YOU TAKING THE WEEK OFF OR WHAT???????????????????

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

There are several issues we are looking into right now. We are assessing what has been reported and prioritize the issues that affect the largest number of players. For the problem you are reporting there isn't enough information for us to draw any conclusion. Have you attempted installing Pox Nora on Steam? Right now based on the information you provided we can not make any determination if there is a problem with the launcher, it is working but there is some latency issue with the networking, file corruption, your local connection to the file hosting, hardware compatibility issues, or that it is working fine but you are downloading the largest section of the files so it is taking longer than normal.

7. dumfuk1

dumfuk1 New Member

i replied to this already, not sure where the message went...

anyway, it took 3 days and at least 20 tries for it to finally install.

however, the game is completely unplayable for me now. too much stuff flashing all over the screen...CAN NOT PLAY!! you guys trying to do too much in the visual effects area i think, more than you are actually capable of maybe.

wish i could play, when you gonna fix things right? last platform worked, now for a week it doesn't for me anyway.

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Can you provide a screenshot? What do you mean by "stuff flashing all over the screen?"

Can you also provide us with some details of your computer specs?

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, do you have the latest version of your video driver installed?