Can't sacrifice like 95% of my owned anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SchitZen GiggleZ, Jun 7, 2017.

1. SchitZen GiggleZ

SchitZen GiggleZ New Member

On PS4 even though it gives me the option to sacrifice like 99% of the time it does nothing. I've managed to occasionally find one that I can but usually I just choose sacrifice and confirm then nothing happens and the box just disappears. THere are also quite a few that don;t even have the sacrifice or forge option. Why is this?

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

you cant sacrifice any of the runes you got from the walkthroughs
    you cant sacrifice or forge any legendary atm (bug in the client both for pc and psn)
    you cant forge any runes of the last expansion

3. SchitZen GiggleZ

SchitZen GiggleZ New Member

Ahh cool ty, I am new and most of my runes are from the walkthroughs. Is there a way to filter those out so I can more easily see what I cn sacrafice?

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Its been asked for but I havent seen any way to do it.

5. Nigromanta

Nigromanta The King of Potatoes

I cant sacrifice 95% of my legendary or exotic cards... most of them I got them from PoxBox.
    In some cases, I have 2 copies of the same card, one can be sacrifice and the other can not. Forging works on everyone.
    Is this a bug? Are they trying to solve this? or its going to happen the same with the new 5k gold decks?

6. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

You can't sacrifice any rune that is currently being used by a BG. I really wish the Forge would show you where a rune is in use, and allow you to take it out of a BG if you want to sacrifice it. At present, the only way to quickly see whether a rune is in use is the trader. Create a trade and select the rune in question and it will show you which BGs are using that rune, if any.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  7. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

You cant sacrifice any runes copied over to PS4.

8. CommissarEpic

CommissarEpic New Member

So I got one of the extended boxes and I ended up with a ton of dupes I cant use because well I have so many of them, like 5 of the acid spitter myx bug things, what am I supposed to do with those extra 3???

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

You should be able to sacrifice the extra runes as long as they are not Legendary. The difficulty is that at the moment there isn't a good way to tell the difference between versions of a rune that can be sacrificed and ones that can.