Cavernkeeper

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Aug 15, 2016.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

What did I say I want to be the same and hen ask to have it changed ? The only thing I've said is that themes all play relatively similar now, which is very true as we continue giving every theme defender, shroud, commander. I've commended you on multiple occasions with the unique abilities you supply st units with.

Talking out your ass again their sok.

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/frost-amp.23055/#post-313278

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Sweet! Could you please help bring back faction identity again at least between Wrath and Protectorate by having certain abilities as Wrath and Protectorate only? This isn't a balance issue just a nostalgia issue. Can peeps please list the abilities they think should be Wrath or Protectorate only? I know we already discussed this in another thread...

3. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Faction identity rocks and I commend you for shifting towards that direction.

Woffleet likes this.
  4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I think people's claims that faction identity is gone is overstated. Factions continue to have identity. Identity is not solely defined by whether a faction has access to one or two kinds of abilities or what abilities you personally think they should or should not have. In some cases, different factions use the same ability (or same kinds of abilities) differently.

I don't think, as a general rule, that abilities (specifically or types) should be Wrath or Protectorate only. That's a short-sighted way of establishing faction identity.

(This is different in a game like MTG where units typically only have 1 or 2 abilities at most, because in that case then everything is defined by those abilities. In Pox, there are many more abilities on a champion, thus, it is how the group of runes the player will wield plays together that's more important than whether or not the faction has Heal Mass or not.)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  5. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

true good perspective.

6. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Fair enough.
    I personally have a different opinion, but to each his own. It's good to know your perspective so people can keep their hopes down on that regard, then.

Vorian likes this.