Centaur Priestess (KF Centaur Theme)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by BigToastie, Jul 10, 2015.

1. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

Name: Centaur Priestess
    Race: Centaur
    Class: Priest
    Rarity: Rare (Blue)

Artwork: Background is a spring with a waterfall, with a centaur 'grazing in the pool' wielding a staff made from old tree roots
    Description: "The centaur priestess is a majestic creature, she will never hurt another creature, however refuses to see her own kind fall".

Passive
    Dmg: 0
    Range: 1
    Health: 50
    Defense: 1
    Speed: 5

Base Abilities:
    Regal Presence
    Defenseless
    Cleansing Greeting (when this unit is deployed, all friendly champions are cleansed)
    Mass Healing 3

Upgrade Path1: Boost / Commander
    Upgrade path2: Heal Champion 1, Heal Champion 2(Default), Heal Champion 3

Purpose: This unit you can have a boost and a commander, 2 boost or 2 commander to thicken out your stampede of centaurs.
    It provides additional buffs and healing to your theme through regal presence, boost and commander.

She has no base attack and is easily killed by melee champions, so you need to use her carefully, she needs to be close to a fight to get full use of her utility, but out of position she can easily be killed.

She has 5 base speed so with the faction bonus it gets to 6, I didnt want to make her to mobile, as this would allow for you to fly into a fight, buff units then flee the same turn.

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Why Commander and Regal Presence?? No flavor at all. If she is a priestess, make her with more thematic supp abbilities. Its verter make a champ with flavor and utility, then with only utility

3. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

A priestess can still have a commanding and regal presence I would assume, I havent met any priestesses, nevermind one being a centaur!
    I was trying to avoid creating more abilities for a support champ but I will think of some things! :)