CHANGE THE MAP ROTATION

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OriginalG1, Sep 28, 2017.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

CHANGE THE MAP ROTATION

So tried of fringed barrier center font cap, it is really effective on many of the current map rotations.

2. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Aren't center fonts essential to the game though? Besides that spell is going to be op on any map tbh.

super71 likes this.
  3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

That spells just broken man, fiery ambush was nerfed a few times but frigid just keeps on trucking through nerf patches I wonder why.

4. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Not many people play ST

5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

New maps would be awesome, not because one spell is horrible broken or is it knockback that is broken?
    who cares atm if they are balanced or not? just hit us with new maps. And after a few more patches/bugfixing remove the craziest maps, reset ladder and lets go :)

Braxzee likes this.
  6. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

New maps would be an easy answer to change things up

7. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Probably because they feel bad because it's so easy to win with, I was mostly pointing out how fiery ambush was nerfed numerous times and barrier has stayed as is even though it did more damage, and blocks the font from being contested.

8. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

There's a lot of good maps that are out of the rotation and they already removed knockback cliffing so that opens up possibilities. They could easily choose from a wider pool to battery test more decks instead of this 5SPD friendlier skirmish map meta.

9. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

You shouldn't be able to gale force into lava though

10. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Why not?