Changes SLers would like to see

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by MovnTarget, Nov 18, 2014.

1. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Akakios blade is runnable as is. Holy blade of valdac was buffed to stupidly op levels at one point. So instead of op'ing stuff in SL I'd much rather see IS stuff brought in line.

Anima26 and SPiEkY like this.
  2. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Part of me trusts your word on it because I'm sure you know what you're talking about, and part of me is surprised to hear it's runnable and is wondering why it isn't actually run.

3. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I run it in my Drakkie deck.

Anima26 likes this.
  4. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

"want in to happen"?
    What is THAT supposed to mean?

5. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Noob, everyone know Poison Fang is x10000 better

OchiK likes this.
  6. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Not only do the mods have some sticks up their collective asses, but apparently they are so far up they've impacted their ability to properly use words.

This is deeply concerning.

SPiEkY and BurnPyro like this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

beat me to it

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

also, 100% sure this was moles

he's modding errythang lately

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I take offense to this thread name.

This clearly privileges a certain, very awesome, guild. I, as part of another very awesome guild, wish to see my input put to good use as well.

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

That's why I have NotSPiEkY in SLer

BurnPyro and Dagda like this.
  11. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

so do i, good spot damage.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Dagda kicked all my alts out.

Or I don't remember the details. Or don't have alts. I'ts all very confusing to me.

SPiEkY likes this.
  13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

nono, you have like half an alt and move it through all the other guilds you don't care about

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Nope wasn't me - I had no issue with the name of the thread before.

15. Sirius

@MovnTarget, could we get an idea of what you're thinking of changing in the next patch? There have been multiple issues mentioned here and you probably have your own plans too.

16. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Couple things.

#1. No idea when the next patch will be. Not even a rough estimate.

#B. The thought amongst a few folks was that this patch would be largely devoted to toning some stuff down.

#III. Not everyone seems to be on board with toning stuff down. So I have no idea where that leaves us.

Yay.

Dagda likes this.
  17. Sirius

Dat numbering system tho.

Well, assuming we're back to 5 changes/patch, how about 4 toned down and 1 buff from among the runes people want buffed? Maybe even 2 buffs, if you think you can convince Gedden 6 is the new 5 or something.

18. Kampel

The thing is, having 3/4 of the faction sandbagged by Regen upgrades and overcosted sand-gen abilities do you really want us to pick 5 runes to nerf?

19. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

No, the thing is that just because we as a faction aren't in a good place doesn't mean our out of line stuff should be ignored.

If everyone brings their stupid stuff down you can at least get closer to balance.

Your notion of well but we got bad stuff so we need buffs is a very poor idea in my opinion.

I'm not solely interested in seeing SL become super awesome, I want to see the game in a healthy balanced state.

Game first.

SL second.

SPiEkY likes this.
  20. Kampel

Im not even playing so lets try that.

• Serpentor Paradigm: What if instead of giving him a plain -1spd and call it a day we downgrade his 7spd to a 5spd+opportunistic+Logistic:Speed? The only way for him to have 7spd would be to not be attacked and have other 3 draksars deployed and when you trigger spur you are close enought to loose opportunistic when taking a hit.
    This change would still make him a valuable champ for Draksars, a bit more counterable and needing setup to max it to the current spd lvl WHILE at the same time lowering his power on the meta and other random non-themed bgs.

I will be edditing for more ideas.