Charlottesville

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Im not getting it

Can someone enlighten me on white empowerment groups are seemingly very powerful/influential? Thinking about KKK, all these white nationalist, blood and soil loving people. Honestly, what the hell

This also includes all of the "dont call me a ****/white supremacist" folks who run around in crowds chanting blood and soil, while hitler saluting.

Sincerely, I dont understand what is going on in their heads

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Oh and, without getting too political,

a lot of these guys seem to think Trump somehow was going to lead them to "take their country back", however (weird Trump rhetoric aside), Trump hasnt really gone into this or been like that. He condemned the violence, first broadly and later naming the groups by name

You then have david duke of the KKK going on twitter to Trump "remember it was US who elected you, the white man". Man this guy tripping. Guess that all that "interpret Trumps words to mean what you want", wasnt such a great strat after all

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

This is also coming from someone who visit sites or gets in contact with either these guys or people who think white guilt is a thing and apologize for dumb things.

Like, why has it all got to be so nutty. What the Firk is wrong with people and these levels of extremism/idiocy.

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I cannot comment because any reaction I will write will be removed.

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If you don't break the CoC it won't be removed.

6. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Freedom of Speech/Assembly is an interesting thing. America has always had a problem when it comes to racial prejudice. Hatred in any form will never truly die.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I tried but that just leads to me telling them up where I think they can shove a big fat CoC.
    which is in breach of the CoC.
    and then posts are removed with no reasons given where prior specific COC rules where mentioned. like 4 or 19 or something

in fact this post is in breach of the CoC because it discusses and disagrees with the CoC

first rule of CoC we do not talk about CoC!

BurnPyro and darklord48 like this.
  8. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Forgive me, this image is rather big.

[​IMG]

I think this really nails it. These people in charlottesville probably don't leave much and are narrow minded to whatever information they see from the internet or tv. Ironic as it is, this is a stereotype as well to assume they are all so narrow minded degenerates seeking attention. Some might just be doing it because it's how they were raised, or want to fit in with their family. While i'm not defending the actions of these people I know from experience that it's something can can be...removed and these people can be helped to see the good in all and not just their own race.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    BurnPyro likes this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

if you take this out of context it sounds a bit like the holocaust.

10. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

you can take a lot of things out of context and make it sound bad

my point was just trying to say it can be dealt with in a different ways to where the bad thoughts and racism doesn't exist as much. My choice of words are just poor.

11. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

They're retards, unless you are thinking about someway to stop them from reproducing or being able to vote then it's not worth stressing yourself over.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

:(

I was not making any point. Just like to point out stuff that can be taken out of context.

MEATMAN likes this.
  13. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Trump is a middle of the road kind of guy, he will condemn both sides if he thinks they are both being idiots, which they aree. However nuts those Hitler loving a holes are, they had a permit to be there and had no problems until being meant with counter protestors who again had on masks and carried weapons. That neo **** parade is a result of the pushes from the media and the alt left.

The alt left isn't really mentioned at all but they did a very similar protest in Milwaukee 2016, black panther movement.

Eliminating parts of history because somebody gets offended every other minute is just wrong, what's next change history books for all our presidents who owned slaves or our presidents who bombed the Middle East for wmd ? Mistakes will always be made but having a reminder that we ****ed up is a good way to start in the right direction.

I told you all months ago, the media is pushing for a race war, they have been trying for a while now. If we continue to allow such nonsense and don't use rationale thought they will get one.

The far right and far left are shameful to anyone with half a brain

Excalibur95 likes this.
  14. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Nobody is changing any history books by removing a monument.
    Describing something and building a monument to it are two different things.
    Removing monuments is not removing history.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so @super71 you are telling us that:
    • the media and not the white supremacists/nationalists are pushing for a race war and commited a terrorist attack against the anti-nationalist/supremacist protestors
    • those images of these neonazis in helmets and with shields prepared and painted beforehand walking right up to the counter protestors and striking the first blows, well that just doesn't show how actually those people standing around not attacking before being attacked were actually attacking the people that came prepared with riot gear and weapons with their... backpacks, soft caps and banners?
    is this correct?

and you are 100% that it is the fault of the media and the left that neonazis are marching and attacking people? and very sure you are not a white nationalist apologist? if only people respected the nazis more they wouldn't be racist?

are you sure about all this?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    BurnPyro and NevrGonaGivUup like this.
  16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The media... made them do it?

Also, having statues, roads etc named after people who fought to enslave your ancestors isnt exactly regular history. Time to go to the library.

All muslism are terrorists
    All Mexicans are rapists
    White Neo-****'s: everyone is to blame, be careful

Black people assemble with torches like that, they would've gotten mowed down by the cops.

Sounds like super needs to go police his own community

Geressen likes this.
  17. super71

If we remove every part of history because we don't like it then who is gonna be around to tell the history. Everyone is to blame though, especially when the same alt left groups show up at every protest with masks on and bats and pepper spray.

Your just spouting nonsense man, read what was said and recognize I'm not siding with anyone, but their are ways to do things and ways not to.

Also

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...n-lawsuit-against-milwaukee-police/360537001/

A group of African Americans did march like that with guns also, instead of marching for a statue they openly marched against police. Also they didn't have a permit for it.

No the media is just spinning everything to get a race war started, I don't know how you still can't see that. Go listen to trumps speeches after also, will certainly open your eyes a bit about what he wants for this country.

Not really sure why I bother you guys just see my name and jump to conclusions, no sane person likes the **** clowns, and no sane person likes terrorists. I've stated multiple times that racism is shitty and it's sad it's still around, but it could be avoided if the media would stop putting people against one another.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Excalibur95 likes this.
  18. super71

Excalibur95 likes this.
  19. super71

What's next though once we start taking statues down, how far does this go ? If they eliminate a statue, then they aren't far from eliminating it from history books. Their was just a news article celebrating about a lady that drove into a guys driveway and started verbally attacking him because he had a confederate flag. We're quickly running a thin line between violating people's rights and just eliminating anything that is deemed "offensive".

It was a damn statue, but how much are we gonna bury because it was offending someone.

Excalibur95 likes this.
  20. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If the statues were just at historical sites, I'd agree that they should be kept up. The problem is that they're not. They're at courthouses, schools, parks, and numerous other locations. My belief is that there is no need for any kind of iconography at any courthouse with the exception of federal and state symbols and the statue of Lady Justice. There's no need for any of it at schools.

NevrGonaGivUup and Geressen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.