Chasms Change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aseryen, Jan 9, 2017.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Overall I think this is the first step towards Single Player and AI getting some attention, unfortunately Spare Parts won't have much FF to control Bestow, but I mainly play that split and idt each faction needs to cater specifically to a given set of runes, so personally I don't mind that cliffing is being removed.

I would think this should help for more terrain effects to be created. I'm not sure that the tile art is being removed just cliffing. Most every faction would have some kind of chasm within their environment so hopefully some new mechanics that interact with chasm tiles also get implemented.

Perhaps a mining relic like in Star Trek that bores into the Earth. IS/SP relic that creates Rocklings and creates AE2: Unstable ground within 5 spaces, something like aftershocks from the drilling.

Looking forward to playing whatever web terrain Spiders get as well although I've never really liked playing the theme, the SFX always annoyed me.

2. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

If I could change something it would be the number of threads each account is allowed to make per day/week.

Could you have a "my design" thread where you keep all your ideas collated instead of several threads a day?

I don't /mean/ to be mean but whenever I come back to play pox there is a different guy making a new thread every 30 minutes and it annoys me.

Also all of your threads seem to end up being about spare parts anyway..

Leadrz, Tweek516 and Etherielin like this.
  3. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Chasms are on the crate, Clones are on the crate as well and considering that Spare Parts can make use of clones (and should it's warranted), most everything I speak on or about is something I have played or have played against as well.

Croma Extinguisher is a unique rune as is Mystic Atelier and so those threads are justified as well. What other threads are you talking about that I post frequently? Are you referring to all of the no response threads that new players are making that I've been trying to respond to within a day of them posting them? There are plenty more players posting in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions" as well that I don't even come close to the amount of thread posts other players make.

I speak mostly from Rock Defiance as well and run mainly splits so the bgs I play are much more varied than most, I also micro manage my bgs by having duplicate bgs that replace a single rune to enhance one of the many modules I like to play.

Welcome to a Single players world of juggling the ever changing game of Pox, while unfortunately being inherently the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to the Forums.