Cheap Bok/bleed

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by travis, Apr 29, 2014.

1. travis

travis Devotee of the Blood Owl

wanting to make something around this but dont wanna pay for korona nad the hekatian? anything interesting?

2. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Tried a FW/UD split? These blood-chuggers are kinda cheap, and come attached with Bleed. And I think they have debuff and stuff like that. A good amount of Bleed runes have Ally: FW...Ok, I'm making that up, only Sheoul Magus does, and he's kind of expensive. But still cheaper than these stupid Boks I beat the crap off because they are retardedly expensinve for what they do.

Also try the Gobo Gloombringer. He's the go-to man for when you need to make use of bloodied champs, and cause other factions to cry "NERF NOW!!!". That said, this one has been the most counterproductive comment I have done. You want boktches, and I'm telling you to go split******.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  3. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

legato had an imp/bok themed bg, but it included 2 korona, 2 bloodguard.

4. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

I don't think you will find a "cheap" Bleed bg anywhere. When Blood magic came, they thought Bloodied was a vialable thing (it was during the tyrannical reing of SOE), but it wasn't simply because the thing with Blood Balls is so weak and so anti-faction flavour it only works with the few and expensive and impossible to adquire champs which actually benefits from it.

There's no real magic in it. It's just HERP DERP Bloodlust. I still recommend you to take the UD/FW idea, since both factions have plenty of synergy like Griefbearer Fountain, Ally: UD/FW, Speed debuffs, and healing buffs. Except for the Bloodveins, it shouldn't cost you more than a 100k credits at Poxbox, perhaps less.

5. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

-cheap
    -bleed
    pick one

6. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Just about any deck you make without Korona would likely be better with Korona.

7. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

I just like my Boks, though those two are favorites I had a hand in both their designs only three cards I can say that about.
    Actually for a fun Bok Set I'd recommend going split as well, drop the bleed thing, it's not really the focus, and Use Warden, control and make Punishing Aura your theme I did that for a while. Bok Enforcer and Warden were the premier boks before I came in and asked for more 24/7 xD
    Sure, some boks have bleed, but if you want to just play boks, for aesthetic reasons it's not really the focus.

I've run several sets like that, let me make give you an idea:

Note: This isn't an iteration of said BGs(obviously), just runes who work well in conjunction; to provide impetus for your own-- hence why most runes are only listed once, the exceptions really being integral to the BG.
    [​IMG]

I wouldn't try this theme in FF, lots of synergies/consistent tactics not present for it to be successful. It's one of the more painful designs I've ever come up with though, wonder who remembers it haha.

If your focus is bleed you want FW/UD.

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  8. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

10 champs? I just exploded

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

try to read.