Checkin in

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Qucas, May 29, 2017.

1. Qucas

Qucas Guest

A girl came into that I've been into for a bit, she does this cute head bob thing every now and then. Think next time she cames in, I'll ask her what her name is and go from there.

2. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Could start a new topic, but we talked about coworkers in this one, so it's related. Can't remember when it was, but one night I was working and I felt something touch my neck and then one of my female coworkers walked by. Next thing I know, I start feeling this enjoyable, warm sensation spread through the part that was touched but figured there's no way she kissed me on the back of the neck. Probably just overthinking it. Be kinda crazy if she did.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Oh no, Quca has gone inane

4. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Yeah, yeah. Think I'm gonna stop talking about life stuff here. Its helped, but need to start talking about issues with people I know in person and all that.

5. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

I'm glad to hear you're finally over this one girl.

Qucas likes this.
  6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

oh you can talk here but feeling something and then imagining it was a kiss from a coworker is a bit weird man.

Qucas likes this.
  7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

maybe it was a mosquito and now you have malaria. Or she touched you, but she is a plague spreader and now you are doomed. who knows^^

Qucas and Geressen like this.
  8. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Yeah, thats true.