Checking Back in . . . What the best new deck?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by poxrooster, Feb 12, 2018.

1. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

I've been around since Pox's release. Now, all I wanted to know was what was the best deck to purchase. You know, the title up there, at the top, where the title is put to help everyone know what the inquiry was about. Geez, people. It was just a simple question. I know the state of Pox better than most.

osufan777 likes this.
  2. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

Conversations drift past the original subject, it's pretty natural for human discourse - and I believe you've already been given great answers on that topic by the first few people who posted in this thread. If you're looking for the best pre-made deck for shard value it's Dancers in the Snow, hands down. If you're looking for the best pre-made deck for playing strength, it's probably Rise of the Minotaurs or Dragon Storm. If you meant the "Best deck" currently being played, it's probably hermiaos' ST/SP split.

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I said this so many time DOG killed pox if it were still in sony’s Hand we had like 6 expansions by now and the game won’t be so dead

4. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

In no particular order, and IMO:
    SL Dragons
    UD Minos
    IS Structs (has surprisingly good pieces in it)

5. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

All of them certainly need refining (champs and support runes) and upgrades need tinkering with but i like the Dragon one and Zombie one. I dont play Minos or ST/IS so cant speak for them.

Edit: As far which is definitively the best its hard to say as all of them need a decent amount of refining.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Sony was about to pull the plug, but DOG bought Pox.

7. greed4blood

greed4blood The King of Potatoes

UD.
    SL and SP are also good but need some changes to make them better.

8. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

we have different memories of the CorpsE era i think

9. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

depends on what part of the soe era you are remembering, at it's prime the expansions were large, complex and frequent.....then they dropped the game