Cherrypicking

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Geressen, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I was at my mom's house and now I feel like someone in denial of global climate change.
    I have to admit though we could only go for the low hanging fruit but that was still 4 times what is in this picture.
    [​IMG]

she also harvested some redberries from the bushes planted at the back of her and her husbands offices

so much Cherry jam... so much...

was able to negotiate a big jar of cherry jam and a tub of preserved cherries ( submerged in vinegar and then in sugar, like the ones you can buy jars of in supermarkets)

Cameo of my grandmother with her head blocked by a flower outside on the couch there.

xaznsoulx and SPiEkY like this.
  2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

are they all eaten yet?

BurnPyro, xaznsoulx and SPiEkY like this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no but there are 4 jars of preserved and 7 large jars of jam besides the dozens we ate off the tree and while removing the pits. another large bowl of them ready to go when I left ( which will be combined with the red berries and strawberries to make red fruit jam), my grandmother took a large tub of them and then the tree also has much more but the birds noticed us and eachother so they're also taking their share now.

4. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

If you know how much i love cherrys :) make some cake and pie with those

Geressen likes this.