Chosen of Osarius

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by RasielCZ, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Poxlife

Poxlife Member

The flame armour set well with him giving him more fire attributes and even more tankyness

2. Poxlife

Poxlife Member

Given him a -4 Nora and 2 def and that's rank 1.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I'd actually like rank 3 for that +4 def

4. Poxlife

Poxlife Member

That would be nice but I think a lil cheaper cost would go a long way in him soo rank 2 at the most

5. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

good creativity but i dont think you can give him anymore defensive abilities, firstly he's UD and too much defensive makes us like pansy dwarves and he already has void shieldetc for defense. problem with additional healing from lava is that in UD fire deck you should already be healing off lava, i think he needs offensive ability. i actually quite like the relocate relic idea.
    flame armour is cool tho and should be used by other champs.
    lava explosion is awesomesauce

6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Right now void shield isn't enough, when you put down a rune with a nora cost of 75 or more he is the immediate threat usually. In a ud fire deck yes you should be healing off of lava but ud doesn't have a lot of viable options for getting lava out there. I also like the relocate ability kind of but i don't like his signature ability and i don't think he needs increased damage from relic guardian. I suggested flame armor because it gives him another heal option instead of aura, which is cool and gives him some good def for a fairly cheap cost.

I am glad you like the lava explosion idea haha was trying to think of something that fit him.

Poxlife likes this.