Chronobreaker (KF) Champ

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by BigToastie, Jun 25, 2015.

1. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

Name: Chronobreaker
    Race: Elf
    Rarirty: Rare (Blue)

Artwork: One side of the elf is a light lively forest the other half a miserable deserted dampened city.
    Quote: "You can't even catch him to talk too, let alone him stand still long enough to be hit"

Attack: Magic
    Damage: 12
    Range: 1-2
    Defense: 1
    Speed: 6 (+1 from bonus)
    Hitpoints 48

Base Abilities:
    Time Lapse
    Reckless Teleport
    Spellsurge: Timeslip
    Tempo

Upgrade Path 1 : Evasive 1 / 2 / 3
    Upgrade Path 2 : Time Bend / Portal

::New Abilities::
    Time Lapse:
    When this ability is active, the space occupied becomes a "Time Zone". At the end of the opponents turn, this unit will teleport back to the Time Zone, be cleansed and healed for 10 hitpoints.
    If the time zone space is occupied, the champion doesn't relocate and becomes awestruck.

Spellsurge: Timeslip:
    When this champion is deployed, Timeslip spells are revealed from your runedock. Timeslip spells costs 5 nora less and this champion gains 3 ap when a friendly timeslip spell is played.

The Champion:
    He's a unit that when deployed, will cause opponents to need to think when he's out. he has a lot of potential, he can run in, deploy a relic and disappear end of next turn, but he can be stumped if you block his zone.

He also has a lot of mobility in general (maybe you can say KF doesn't really need more) but its what KF has been about.

Cost wise I dont know as I don't know how everything is costed.

*Inspired by LoL's Ekko*

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  2. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

Whuts Time Bend?

3. BigToastie

Already in game my good chum:

This champion is removed from play. At the end of 2 turns, it is returned to play in the location where it was removed from play. If that location is occupied, the redeployment effect is delayed for 1 turn (this process repeats until the unit is successfully redeployed). This ability begins on CD.

4. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

I do not recognize it xD

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Time Lapse is awesome.

6. BigToastie

@Xuvali its on epocal sage (KF) is why you wouldn't have heard of it :p

@Xirone I think so too, it wouldn't seem op but strong enough to be viable :)