Circadian Grand Duke

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by gamengamenut, Dec 10, 2015.

1. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

Circadian Grand Duke
    Faction: FS

Race: Mirefolk , Class: Demi-God, Warrior, Size: 2x2, Rarity: Exo
    Artwork
    : Similar to Corrupted Overlord but without the corruption and some mirefolk-ish armour
    Flavor-Text: The Grand Dukes instill in the Mirefolk awe and respect, they are the backbone of the Circadian Empire and key to it's success.
    Nora Cost: 80 - 90+

Champion Stats
    DAM:
    14, SPD: 6, RNG: 1-2, DEF: 2, HP: 60

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Spear
    Royal Trident (Passive new ability)

When this champion damages another champion with a basic attack, all opposing champions adjacent to the target take 80% of the damage dealt and all adjacent spaces become shallow water.
    Majestic (1)
    Mirefolk Resurgence
    Semi-Aquatic

Upgrade Ability Set #1
    Prestige
    Pawn
    Bastion of Will

Upgrade Ability Set #2
    Dive (1)

Dive (2)
    Dive (3)

Ifem21, noamkeren and IMAGIRL like this.
  2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I feel like Majestic + 14dmg / 60hp would be a bit over bearing, but I like the design.

3. gamengamenut

Thanks!

was looking at him to be a premium unit, costing somewhere between 90-100+ and also limiting to 1 per BG

makes him a prime target for doom/insta-kills

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I feel like royal trident could be turned into physical blast (don't call it that though) and water strike.

5. gamengamenut

haha,
    well, i could modify the attack to make it something like. (logic is because a trident has three points)

When this champion damages another champion with a basic attack, two random other opposing champions within this champions range take 80% of the damage dealt and all adjacent spaces become shallow water.