Client not cooperating

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by nitebane21, May 19, 2017.

1. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

I've been using the old client just fine but wanted to try the new beta client. Downloaded the new beta client, played for awhile, wanted to go back to using the old.

Now, when I start the game it gets stuck on Initiating Lobby. If I alt+tab away and back, it'll go away but the mid-section is blank. If I switch to Single Player, Skirmish is completely blank. Campaigns show up when I click that button, but they are all greyed out.

I uninstalled both the new beta client and the old and reinstalled the old but still have the same issue. Win 10 PC.

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Same problem as a few others have, it is not client related. if you login with an alt on the same computer it works for the alt.

3. nitebane21

What if you don't have an alt...?

4. Hierokliff

it doesnt help having an alt, just said that ive tried with my alt and it works perfect on the computer while my main is locked out from skirmish/campaigns. and a few others did post about it in the beta.
    so i dont think you can do anything, its not your end that has problem its poxnora's data where i think the problem is.
    i tried with this account on my other computer and it dont work there either.

so i play my skirmish games in the betaclient, or try to do it. but its not as good/fun as the current client

5. nitebane21

So the moral of the story is I tried the beta client and now my account is ****ed and I can't play anymore?

6. Hierokliff

yes :( atleast i havent seen any response or solution to the problem
    i do some skirmish in the beta when testing new bg or if iam very bored.
    pvp works for me in old client, and its 2 more days...

7. nitebane21

Skirmish doesn't work for me, I click the button and nothing happens. Literally can't do anything. When I tried doing the daily skirmish the other day it said Not Available or something like that. It was the Windfuries one which caused some issues for others too.

I hope a lot of things are changed between the beta client now and when it's released... And I hope my account works again!

8. Hierokliff

Skirmish games in new client are moved to...
    Custom games
    1v1
    create game
    - change game type to BOT Game
    create game