Close Combat

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by chickenpox2, Jan 7, 2016.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Close Combat
    Type: Spell
    Faction : Underdepth
    AOE 3
    For 2 turns all champions becomes burderned ( champions have a range of 1/1-1) and target freindly champion gains block 1, reflexes 1 for 3 turns.

This spell is a spell that gives UD an small advantage by making opponent force to move to melee as it combineds well with the faction bonus

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  2. Glaring

Glaring I need me some PIE!

They have a spell called cowards reach i believe, that spell is 20 nora. Forcing a mass melee and giving yourself a buff is a little much >.>

3. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

if i'm not wrong cowards reach is one guy

4. Griselbrand

Griselbrand The King of Potatoes

Way too broken. There's a reason why you guys have Arrow Eater champs, Demon Shield, Breath of Ash, Coward's Reach etc..

5. chickenpox2

Edit change: Added AOE 3
    @Sokolov want to hear your thoughts about this one it been something I requested 2 years ago I feel it benefits UD and it playstyle pretty well.

The main thing is I feel UD is extremely strong but there not that many spells that shows how good they actually like getting abilities that help aid them and make a huge swing in their favour.
    Of course this rune will only have 1 rune limit because of it great impact.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  6. MrCharles

MrCharles The King of Potatoes

Yeah I feel like if there weren't all those other UD tools to play with already it might be okay but it unless the nora cost is sky high I don't like it.

7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I think it would be better as a global, 5 turn duration (two of their turns).

get rid of the block/reflexes clause.

8. chickenpox2

Cost for the spell?