Closing PoxPoints

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poxpoints, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

I had already posted this in the PoxPoints thread, but want to make sure everyone that still has credit at the store gets a chance to take it out. This will be possible until the 31st of March.

Due to Azure (my host) being a pain in the ass, and me really not having the time to deal with it and not being able to find a new developer that can, I regretfully have to say that I will be closing down PoxPoints.

If any developer is interested in working on the site, feel free to contact me.

Anyone that still has credit at PoxPoints please contact me at [email protected] (I will only reply there!). I'll look up your leftover credit in the database and send you a print screen of our rune check-list.

I will need your PoxPoints email and the PoxNora username you used to trade with.

After I have received this information from you, I'll send you your remaining balance + a zip-folder including the runes, with their stock and price by rarity.

You can reply with the runes you would like and a tradelink to a trade with a bronze token (which I will include on the bid as well).

I'll probably quit PoxNora all together as I haven't been playing for quite some time now either way, I wish everyone the best.

Cheers,

Josh753

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

We're losing another of the good ones :(

Ifem21, Gnomes, JazzMan1221 and 3 others like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Sad to see a fellow Belgian go, a Gentenaar most of all.

[​IMG]

IMAGIRL, Gnomes, Sphere8274 and 2 others like this.
  4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Really sad to hear.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

The comma between long and partner makes it so much sadder.

Tweek516 and IMAGIRL like this.
  6. ButterFaceGirl

ButterFaceGirl Active Member

You should GPL your site so maybe somebody can pick it up.

7. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

Bumping this up for visibility so that everyone can take out their credits in time.

Cheers,

Josh753

8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I successfully migrated PoxPoints onto the Belgian Azure server complete with all the user and rune info. My expectation is we will be back online indefinitely before the expansion next week.

Morfeas, Qucas and Tweek516 like this.