Coming back from the game what's new to SP and what faction are soaring?

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by skix21, Sep 24, 2015.

1. skix21

skix21 The King of Potatoes

heyy as the title say and btw can i have a list of meta deck or anything that can help me :D thanks guys

2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

SP is in the worst situation Meta wise that it has ever been in.

3. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

SP is fine.Its just unpopular as always.

4. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Try playing it. Two headed Kanen is a decent option in SP.

5. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

In terms of power level, it looks fine to me, but that's based on BallBaller doing well with his groups.

In terms of fun tricks or rewarding synergies between runes, it's pretty boring. Almost all of those combinations have been removed: (Warcry on Sceian is gone for everything but voil, relocate g. fesh/instigator is gone, c. fesh w/ totem or lightning storm is still there but fesh has pretty gimped range, designate flagbearer is weaker (although still good) but general lost battle leader and throw ax, we don't have really have a viable weaken spells character ala old overmind, the ability to use overmind illusions w/ fesh, barbarian bolt or stormcaller is a lot weaker with the global anti-illusions abilities now, hurler can't make chasms anymore, we've pretty much lost battledrum outside of cyclops (although we now have reverie, but mainly in moga), ol'sok with lightning elemental is too weak to be usable, paralytic feed back is much weaker and so is our ability to take advantage of it with overcharged golem, eternal storm has been removed from doomball and made cost prohibitive on aspect, etc.).

I'm sure I'm forgetting several abilities or combinations that have been removed or eliminated, and other factions have lost similar combinations as the overall power level of the game has been scaled back, but sometimes SP feels like a giant efficiency grind--my melee beater is slightly cheaper or better than the other player's melee beater--and a lot of the rewarding tricks that a good player could take advantage of whereas a less skilled couldn't are gone.

Ballballer likes this.
  6. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

The themes:
    -Voil: Pretty Meh at momment;
    -Moga: is fine, still need some twerks to be top tiers;
    -Slag: fun, but not close to be top tier bg;
    -Cyclops: can be used now with IS as a construct split, but they are just an bunch of fat guys walking arround;
    -Elec: best used split with IS too, or with FS using Fry module. Bery fun, but not THAT good;
    -Nids: good at momment, nice runes, nice synergies;
    -Meta: not the best one, but still strong (like all metas) but compared to others, is somewhat lackluster;

7. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I agree with this so much.

8. skix21

ball what deck you using atm?

9. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

10. skix21

is this meta?

11. skix21