Coming back to pox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chickenpox2, Jan 3, 2018.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I’m back after 2 year hiatus and I notice a couple of changes I don’t like.

Firstly scry now only can be done once in the first turn I don’t understand why they did this. The whole point Is getting the cards you need to win the game. Now everything rides on your first turn if you get a bad hand you can gamble and scry to reset your first draw.

Secondly rip ingame chat now you can’t talk in the game seems so stupid af.

Third what happened to expansions?
    Since I left only 2 expansions have come out I remember when they made 3 expansions a year.

Fourth bugggssss so many Sprites look aweful and no new maps added.

Anyway only thing I like is the new daily quest which are much harder cause you can’t choose legendary mode .

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    xaznsoulx likes this.
  2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

1. There were 2 scry changes: First of all you start with more runes as your initial hand now (IIRC it's 6 for Player 1 and 8 for Player 2) and can reset the hand for 10 nora to get a different set.
    2. Ingame chat still works - the thing is that nobody uses it, because global chat malfunctions: it resets itself every time you leave a match, be it played or spectated, so the community moved onto Discord.
    3. We haven't had any expansions other than the midterms because the playerbase kept asking for bug fixes. The new client has also drained the manpower needed for expansions. Fear not though, the player-made expansion is getting closer and closer to release.
    4. Same case with maps - bug fixes were preferred over those. I'm not sure what you mean with Sprites looking awful - if something looks awful, it's because it already was. Bugs are getting reported and added to the pile of stuff that's fixed for the next patch.