COMMENTS: Summary: NUX Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 3, 2014.

1. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Well, it's the idea of farming gold and/or liquidating runes to get other runes. I will still be around for the RunePool, but for example, the Rune Pool does have something like 800 fire blasts...

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

They could implement hosted games in training grounds with the restriction of public only decks, new players like to play with people they know.

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

pretty solid idea hopefully they implement this, also its a good idea to bring custom games and ranked play together at least this play there will be tons of ppl idle in 1 lobby

4. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

i like it all, keep it up DoG!

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

A series of achivements with rewards that takes you from your first game all the way through all the features and play types through ranked and tourney would be a cool way to to get new people to experience it all. After major milestones, such as "a ranked win", could also generate a server-wide broadcast so se could then congratulate them and welcome them.

6. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Looks great!

7. KingJad

a server wide first ranked win announcement sounds like a good idea but im not sure how easy that would be for DoG assuming there is a large population spike nonetheless i like it

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The player created matches are in the Battlegrounds lobby, but they are not going to add to your ranking. Only joining the ranked queue will do that.

9. Senshu

good catch
    It should function similar to the live game it is just in a different lobby.

10. Senshu

I noted both of these, but I can say it will happen.

11. KTCAOP

That would be greatly appreciated =P.

12. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Very nice, very very nice. good Job!

13. KingJad

yes, now for the expansion announcement

14. Senshu

Yeah, that won't be for a while. One thing at a time.

15. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

We are so happy to have DoG now, and I am personally impressed with your dedication and work eithic. Just do what you do best!

16. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I would like to see this:
    [​IMG]
    but prettier and on the Trader page, so new people know what to ask and give for their runes without having to dig the forums. To make it more noob-friendly.

Also i think legends of rarity and "core, extended, new exp" should be displayed on the forge and preview page, as well as the rune manager filters(which i think you already added).

17. Senshu

Okay, I'll go back to bed, I do that the best. Thanks a lot, it means a lot to hear all of you liking what we are doing.

AKHolic, Xinde and dsjtheman like this.
  18. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

I don't know why but I'm starting to get the sense that when he isn't "noting for review", Senshu might be a troll.

19. KTCAOP

Report Senshu

But now, maybe his noting for review might also be a troll!

The mind games! D=

20. Senshu

Minus 100 forum points.

Would you prefer if I didn't interact, because I could just go with the corporate interactions. "We are not ready to talk about this at this point in time," "Yes," "No," and "I'll get back to you on that (but I won't)"

The fate of the whole forums rests on your decision KTCAOP.

Note: This is sarcasm.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    dsjtheman likes this.