COMMENTS: Summary: NUX Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 3, 2014.

1. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

The pressure!

I choose Democracy! Click here to vote!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

Most mods are unintentional trolls, and become mods because trolls recognize trolls easier than regular people.

I dunno if I'd call Senshu a troll though, maybe just snarkish

3. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

anarchy abstart9down2right

4. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Biting the hand that feeds the face is ALWAYS great option. =/

You guys can't be pleased for nothing. You have a community guy keep you abreast as he knows stuff and you troll him...gg, wp.

5. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Maybe I've been playing the wrong games. On a more on-topic note, looks excellent DOG. I really hope that this will bring the availability of hard-to-get-yet-necessary runes to appropriate levels.

6. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

I don't have a problem with it per se, just amused is all. I certainly prefer DOG's more open approach to Community Moderation.

7. KTCAOP

The posts and comments seemed to be going off of a playful comment starting from

I felt that Authyrtyr's comment was also done in jest an thought to play off of it, etc, and felt that it was still playful up to Senshu's last comment given the whole
    bit.

If I really did offend Senshu in any way, I do apologize. I had thought it had still been playful, as another way to engage and interact in the community

8. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

I know you KTC, I doubt you meant anything harmful...but remember, it is difficult to determine tone when just reading text!
    Cheers

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

No offense taken, just playing, and making a point about the alternatives. I know all of you have felt a little neglected, so I am taking a more hands on approach.

Also, 1000 forum points to everyone.

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

I'd say just keep in mind that you don't need to stick yourself on one side or the other of the issue- you likely know this, but it's not like you have to pick between not talking or talking a lot, and it's not as though having done so you have to determinedly stick to this policy in all occasions.

Just be you, babe

11. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

I feel like that sounds familiar... ;) but seriously, love the new changes and can't wait to try out the bgs! Are they all unlockable by achievements? Also, when it comes to rune forging, are you really going to have 1/2 shards (from core uncommons)?

12. Senshu

Part of this is all of us getting to know each other. I want to set a precedent that I will joke around. I like taking a light hearted approach, also sarcasm does not come across well in the written word. I will get extremely blunt when I am serious.

Note: I made reference of the meaningless forum points.

10 forum points to you!

13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

"meaningless" forum points?

You best tread careful now

14. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

I'm pretty sure I am at 1000. Get at meh.

I am also fairly sure that is the minimum this thread considered.

15. Senshu

I posted how to calculate your forum points in another thread. If you find it you will be rewarded 20 forum points.
    Minus 100 points to you. That will show you to get defensive about something meaningless.

16. KTCAOP

=> Redirected

17. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

Well.

I never.

18. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

For being active forum members Forum points should reward gold at different intervals.. considering our forum accounts aren't like to are actual accounts that would be a timely procedure on Senshu's end... so i just countered my own proposal you may continue

19. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

You know we have actual forum points don't you?

20. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

thats kind of what I implied assuming that was directed at me I have 8 :D