Compilation of issues on ps4

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by GoldTiger, May 29, 2017.

1. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

In order of annoyance: (will update as I go):
    How do I get my lims?????
    Solved. Go Market Place --> Rewards --> Open them packs.

My runes were cloned twice. Not that I'm complaining, just letting you know.

THE REAL GAMEBREAKER:

Often when you select x rune from the rune dock it doesn't work... Lost about 3 games now due to this. Not sure how to replicate it. I know I'm not crazy though since I was supposed to cast pygmy hippo stampede which previews the positioning and I was thinking about it hard and all of a sudden marsh song was cast instead. I knew I wasn't that bad that I couldn't even deploy flood in the right place the game before. Looks like that's enough playing for me.

The 'indicator/icon/box thing' that shows you what you are selecting in everything but the battlefield (ie the runedock/ability dock spot) stops working randomly. Fixed upon restart. Note you can still select things its just not there. So you have to guess what you want to pick, then adjust until you click the spell or champion or whatever that you want.

The game autopans with the 'whole screen centred'. I.e. it doesn't take in to account the 'bottom ability dock' thing like PC does afaik. It should pan to the whole screen minus the ability dock, i.e. everything you can 'effectively see'.

If I have a shitty TV the game doesn't fit in the whole screen. Usually games allow you to adjust the horizontal and vertical limits of the game/screen so you can actually fit the game in your trash screen. I couldn't figure out how to filter runes in the game client until I went on to the PC since it shows you the controls there lol. Imagine a new player not actually seeing half of the buttons/controls lol.

Sometimes pressing action controls needs to be done twice (I think it may be every time). When you try to use anything other than basic atttack (mapped to square), such as leap on triangle, it's as though you had pressed square and the attack option squares are highlighted. Pressing the button twice is the only way to use anything other basic attack currently.

Some descriptions are incomplete in the rune manager. In game something like inhibited for example will have a pop up next to it and say "cannot be healed". In the rune manager, things such as grant: healing potion and grant:reflexes etc. don't tell you what they do. I know grant reflexes gives you 35% dmg reduction against melee attacks but do the noobs know? Other things like grant: rage(is that the name?) potion correctly have displayed next to it in brackets grants +3 damage etc. etc.

Rune manager is REALLY slow. I assume its because its trying to load my entire collection of runes at once. Try not to do that since I'm going to filter it anyways, the first ~100 on each page or something should be fine or some Bane Shift.

Filtering is weird. Sometimes ALL (rune rarity, faction, everything etc.) the filter check boxes uncheck themselves so nothing pops up? Am I clicking something wrong?

Using 2x2 is weird. Pretty sure because its understanding them as the top left square, so there just a myriad of problems that I cant remember. One of them is if I equip horn of order on a 2x2, everything I try to whip has a 2x2 preview before it. It's weird. Also tried to move 1 space next to a wall and that was giving me issues. Good thing theres only 1 fatty in my BG.
    (Edit: Moving next to the game walls in general is weird at times. Didn't work last game will see if it occurs in the future).

If you have an illusion as the most recent selected unit, i.e. the indicator is above it, and you cast a spell the illusion dies as though you had done an action on it. Not sure if you can fix this one.

The normal you cant do this encounter bullshit sometimes.

Game crashes randomly. Also game is really laggy when doing 'intensive stuff' such as casting pygmy hippos or when an avatar comes in to play.

Filtering for race:x does not take in to account champions with 2 races. For example filtering for only race:salaman does not pick up slick and buzz, because hes race salaman anthropod. Searching race: salaman anthropod does pick him up.

Equipment shows as 0 nora when equipped (on enemies at least). Knowing these costs is important.

Icon pointer thingy that hovers over your target when youre attacking them isn't always correct when there are two units side by side to choose from. They are flipped sometimes.

Dailies aren't working at all from what I can see.

I'm not showing up on the rankings. Whats up with that. If I make it to the top 100 in time before the reset will my name even show up in client? It doesn't on the site.

Turn timer bugs out sometimes though I think it still fucntions the same. I'm pretty sure its upon disconnect sometimes. Will have to play more to find out.

Says initialising login screen(similar to PC) when loading in to PSN version. I'm not logging in I've already logged in.

Client issues (not bugs):
    Where the Firk is the combat log? How am I supposed to know whats going on half the time e.g. Bubble of Protection? I solve this by watching my game on PC but I can't for the life of me find it so I can only assume its not there? Is there anyway for me to know if my opponent deploys a stealthed rune if I'm away from the game (or even present?)?

Can I please have more time? I feel like the only reason I get through my turns is because I know what almost every rune in the game does. Even then it gets down to the wire quite often. I can't begin to imagine what a game might be like late game. It makes me sick just thinking about playing salaman on ps4.

Doesn't preview how much nora I'm about to lose if I deploy x. Just makes the math a tad bit harder.

General bugs game bugs:
    Illusion of lies isn't doing what it says. Its deploying right next to the champion that its creating an illusion of rather than in the nearest deployment zone. Not sure if that's the same thing now that I think about it.

Flameprison on a 2x2 makes it take 15 damage instantly since it counts as a 1x1 technically I assume.

Choking stench has no visual on poisonous mushroom relic. Works correctly on boghopper toad.

Poison Cloud has no visual. A lot of noobs have lost to this now lol. I can't play snaps cant play poison what am I to do.

Swamp wisp shows 0 damage in the "options" menu/screen.

Reckless Command: "Your opponents champions take 1 damage for each rune they have on CD". It appears to act as "physical damage". Not quite sure though I just know its getting reduced a lot.

Overall:
    Good job pretty smooth sailing. Only reason I've lost so far is because I'm bad (edit: spoke too soon, 15 damage flameprison just ****ed me), not the clients fault (due to my work arounds) though I would rather not be resetting the game every game so yeah pls fix.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  2. GoldTiger

Cant be bothered sorting it in to annoyance order anymore. Heres some more as they come:

Moving your cursor (left stick/dpad) while selected on a champion sometimes doesn't pan correctly. Will need to find out the cause still.

LMFAO. JUST DESTROYED A LIVE AVATAR, I DIDNT WIN THE GAME (RANKED). For NOTE THE SHRINE DID DIE FROM DoT LOL. AVATAR DROPPED A BIGASS NORA GLOBE THO. @Sokolov TURNS OUT I DID WIN IT JUST DIDNT END THE GAME FOR ME. NOT SURE ABOUT THE OTHER DUDE. BUGGED OUT ON MY SPECTATOR CLIENT TOO, BOTH ARE JUST SITTING ON 0:00 TIMER. ONLY WAY TO GET OUT OF THE GAME IN BOTH THE PC AND PSN CLIENT IS TO RESTART THE CLIENT (NORMAL EXITING DOESNT WORK).

All caps cos its pretty funny.

On deploy terrain effects such as ice veil block the yellow highlighted squares you can see on the tile set. Pressing the L3 button so you can see the terrain effects also persists until they are 'touched' (by the cursor, or by highlighted movement tiles etc.).

For the above bug where you cant target anything next to the border of the map, I found a work around. Use the L-stick rather than D-pad. It will take a second or so and then will jump to the bottom/target.

Sometimes when you don't have a full 30 rune BG as the set ranked BG, you cant spectate matches (PC client, probably same Bane Shift on ps4 though).

Rewards for moving up divisions doesn't work. Am currently in League 1 and haven't received anything.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  3. GoldTiger

Again with the effects, things like grimwell literally take 15 seconds to process on the PS4, whole game freezes :/

The abve bug where killing shrine via secondary effects happened again. Was doing skirmish using ethereal pool. Client stops working, only fixable via restart. I assume its by dying to anything except a basic attack.

Paralysed is invisible. The skill effect where your character is in a cage isn't shown.

When editing BGs in the manager the wrong faction icons are shown until they load properly (the ones on top of the BGs). Hav e no clue why this would be but it's slightly annoying.

Like in the PC client can the "globals tab" (the thing on the left that displays factions, marsh songs, global amp etc.) be always visible. The 5 is kinda pointless if you know the game and even if you don't know the game. It takes up barely any screen space too so its kind of pointless.

Speaking of the globals tab, amp is broken on PC client. Comes up with some gibberish that doesn't tell you anything about how much amp damage is out on the field.

Clicking on a rune in the rune dock without the required nora doesn't preview the rune. I would like to know what type of damage disbelief is since I don't remember.

Often when you select x rune from the rune dock it doesn't work... Lost about 3 games now due to this. Not sure how to replicate it. I know I'm not crazy though since I was supposed to cast pygmy hippo stampede which previews the positioning and I was thinking about it hard and all of a sudden marsh song was cast instead. I knew I wasn't that bad that I couldn't even deploy flood in the right place the game before. Looks like that's enough playing for me.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  4. Monixion

Monixion New Member

When viewing runes I don't own in the Deck Manager, through Rune Details, their Nora cost in the top right of the rune will display a very low number. Such as Voil Skythrash, 74 Nora, displayed as only 4 Nora in the detailed viewer.

This isn't the case when just browsing all the runes, just when viewing them individually. Every rune I own shows their original Nora cost, only unowned runes are having this issue.

----

Also when in a match, again viewing runes in detail, all runes will display a units attack value as 0. This isn't an issue when clicking on a unit on the field or hovering over one in the rune dock, just when clicking options to view it.

5. GoldTiger

You can randomly lose reconnecting to a match.

You can randomly 'DC' in a match (I know its not internet since my laptop client which I was spectating with was fine) however all inputs work fine. Basically your champions don't move but you still have control.

Targeting spells on 2x2s only lets you target specific tiles (think I already mentioned this not sure though).

Vsing the client is harder than my opponents.