Confirmation email expired plz help

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by BCrAzY, Mar 8, 2014.

1. BCrAzY

BCrAzY The King of Potatoes

im trying to transferre my account an it say the email link is expired how do i fix that

2. KnightWeaver

KnightWeaver New Member

Hi I am having the same problem got an activation code, received activation email, click on the activation email link all within about 2 minutes. I receive an error message the account can't be activated because of an expired activation email. Instructions say to contact technical support.

3. Radan

Radan The King of Potatoes

Account Not Confirmed
    Your account could not be confirmed. The most likely reason is that the confirmation link you clicked has expired. If you feel this is in error, please contact technical support.

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Same here, poxnora sites is working very buggy btw

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

PoxNora website is having some heavy traffic at the moment. Try to wait for a few (10) minutes and try again to see if that helps.

6. KnightWeaver

KnightWeaver New Member

it's been about 40 minutes and I have tried about every 10 minutes same results.

7. KTCAOP

So far, the servers are still being slammed. If after waiting 10 minutes doesn't work, I would say to try to wait it out, though it may take an hour or so before things calm down.

8. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

We need to be able to have the confirmation email resent. Once the server times out, the link expires and can't be reused. But, there's no way to request a new confirmation email to be sent.

Goyo likes this.
  9. mossel

mossel New Member

same here, and when i try to log in then i says "
    Error Messages:
    • Authentication could not be completed."

10. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Try logging into the website (with your pox name) without the confirmation.

Goyo likes this.
  11. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Did you choose your faction for the new owl? If you did, you might already activated the accout.

I did and received all those messages, then reseted my password and logged in.

12. mossel

mossel New Member

ok for me its okay now , thank you !

13. KnightWeaver

KnightWeaver New Member

I receive an error when trying to login "Authentication could not be completed"

14. KnightWeaver

KnightWeaver New Member

I have tried to resend the email but I get the same authentication code I did originally and then the screen to send the email gives me the message the key specified is invalid or has already been used. When I try and loin to the pox nora site or the game I get an authentication error message.

15. KTCAOP

When you log into the PoxNora website, make sure your username is you Pox Nora In Game Username, not your SOE Login.

16. KnightWeaver

KnightWeaver New Member

Ah, thanks that fixed it.... LOL I forgot about having the two different ones :( That part always annoyed me.

17. puma0z

puma0z New Member

D: im getting same error
    and
    i did manage to select a faction and stuff but i cant log in

18. KTCAOP

Remember to log in using your Pox Nora In Game User Name, not your SOE login

puma0z likes this.
  19. puma0z

puma0z New Member

Give this man a Beer!

20. Bakuro

Bakuro The King of Potatoes

my friend is having this problem as well and ur suggestion doesnt fix can we get a reply that doesnt have to do with the login name pls. comfirmatiom email expired

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014