Confusion

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by RCons, Dec 30, 2016.

1. RCons

RCons Member

I don t know why nobody use other than me but it is pretty useful. If put 2 confusion and 2 backfire you can totally broke enemy spell usage. Ofc you must have a low nora cost champs. this tactic work good with forglar aqua build. Aqua champs are mostly low nora cost. This tactitc work good with reworked forglar paladin(name can be wrong).

2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Chuck in two mind breakers wit initiate and book burn.

3. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

And Jellebrium Mindbender to make them cooldown faster lol this would be so frustrating to play against

4. Leadrz

Not too much tbh.
    Many plays would keep deploying more to out deploy us as we spend more on spells. Because fs's strength is to surprise them with backfire / confusion when they need It the most putting them on the back pedal.

Because our deploys are always less effective by a little due to bonuses. But that's not a complaint, Just an opinion.

5. RCons

RCons Member

i said aqua for Drown too. they cant support their champs with spell and if enemy put a strong small champ u just drown it on water.

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

If you don't want your opponent to use spells just use nora pearls

Leadrz and guokamoli54 like this.
  7. RCons

RCons Member

nora pearls pretty useles because it effect u too and most player use champ with seism.

8. themacca

What do you think confusion does?

9. RCons

RCons Member

it quarantee u that enemy dont use any spell next turn. Are you trolling?

10. themacca

if your spending your nora on a consistent basis on removing your enemies spells, where are you getting nora for your spells?
    Secondly that nora that they dont use on spells is just gonna turn back into champions where your noras being wasted on the spell confusion.

Not trolling trying to save you from a bad idea

Leadrz likes this.
  11. RCons

RCons Member

nope u just don t have any idea how to use confusion

12. RCons

RCons Member

Let me explain how it is used. You save it for constest font, secure your champ, put yur enemy run or die situation. Confusion is about timing. It is only 25 nora by the way. Not a big deal for FS.

13. themacca

okay Firk it. i tried

enjoy your bad idea

14. RCons

RCons Member

ı am happy with my wins, dont worry. If only you ve an understanding, ıt d be a good argue topic. But u choose the troll way. GJ

15. Leadrz

@themacca had the same view I did, where the opponent would just keep deploying instead of using spells.

What he's saying is that because you are countering the spells by using Nora, a smart opponent would deploy more instead.

That being said if you can use this type of anti spell battle group effectively then good job.

If you play Salamans with Nora pearls a lot you see opponents deploy a lot of champions instead of spells.

16. RCons

RCons Member

Yeah if enemy notice that he ll just put champs but you ll too if you create a low nora deck. Which is why i build an aqua deck.