Construct and troll BG

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by panic, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Grand General Mosh

Grand General Mosh Devotee of the Blood Owl

This, basically. She's emergency Boost if your Engineers go down, but she's essentially there for Toughspamming or field repairs. Can also let you scry more if you feel like going that route. Also a decent Remote holder if she needs to be away from a font, as ideally she can Rev x2-3

2. Creosoto

Creosoto The King of Potatoes

What about a King (Div Fav + Warcry) to heal up engineers, tinkerers and other non constructs?

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Leoss magnates seem like a better option, hasted protectors/turrets are nasty, and a couple of magnates will add some ranged power when paired

Creosoto likes this.
  4. ARlSTOTLE

ARlSTOTLE The King of Potatoes

So, anyone feel like taking on the challenge of starting a new Construct thread as a "Construct Guide" that I can include in my IS Questions thread? Whoever does it please don't do so just so we have one, we need someone that truly understands construct BGs and is willing to put the time/effort into maintaining it when rune buff/nerfs happen, and when new releases come out.

5. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I wonder if Mosh managed to save his before the old forums got deleted. If not, maybe someone else managed to grab it?

6. Grand General Mosh

Grand General Mosh Devotee of the Blood Owl

I did not, unfortunately. I arguably should make a new one, but at this point I think I'm going to wait until the Revamp hits so I'm not just editing it all over again.