Construct Help

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by qsupreme2, Mar 13, 2014.

1. qsupreme2

qsupreme2 Member

2. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

Turret team is 2x include in every constructs now. It brings alt damage and huge range.
    I'd remove Shocktrooper, he's not that great. He doesn't have high damage, he can't tank well, and i see you already have a Detection unit on Whitestone Gargoyle.
    I'd remove Melt Down also, there is no benefit in your constructs dying. The entire theme is suppossed to keep your units alive.
    Dragon Engine is a unit for experimented people. You need to know when to use Mobilize engine and when not. Abusing it will end with you in a severe nora disadvantage. If you feel confident, use it, it's a great first turn deploy, as it can move 11 spaces in second turn!.
    I'd remove Ankh of Valdac. Thou i see your point on runing it (Increasing the health gain from mason), it can benefit your enemy more than you sometimes (Divine Favor 3 champions, SL champs with regeneration, Poison/Fire/Ice eater units).

On a personal viewpoint, i'd run 2x War Enchanted Groble instead of 2x Silverclan Hoplite. Just a matter of preference. WEG is more tanky, faster, and doesn't rely that much on an engineer as Hoplite does.

Since you run 2x Forge Hammer, i switched the Ankh of valdac for an Earthshaker, for better sinergy.

This is how i'd run your BG :

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CalcoTcp@C4BchpcaxcfgCfhC8YCwTcwWs4Bs7Hs6MS43sPs5VrHrirYE5e2Ye_

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I would: -2 hoplite, -1 dervish add 2 turret teams, 1 PoV

-beam, melt down and ankh, add tales, hammer strike and Baneblast

-2 forge hammers, +2 tac mans