Constructive Criticism: Irritating Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by electus1, Jun 13, 2016.

1. electus1

electus1 New Member

The lack of customization when using the 'Create Game' feature.
    My internet connection has occasional disconnects. These are brief, lasting only a few minutes at most, and infrequent, maybe once or twice an hour. This hasn't been a problem when playing single-player since I can hop back in before the 10:00 timer runs out. In PvP, however, I end up missing out on one to two rounds which makes the match an obvious defeat.
    I assume I'm not the only one who has problems with brief internet disconnections, so I humbly request that you add more timer length options to the create game feature. Just shooting these out there as an example; 1:45, 2:30, 4:20, 5:10, 7:00, 8:50, and 10:00.

Why do some campaigns have their number of encounters included in the description, while other do not?
    As a new player who's trying to save up for an extended set box, I have to be choosy on which campaigns I decide to unlock. Unfortunately, you are making that decision more of a gamble by not including the number of encounters that each campaign includes. Please include how many encounters each campaign has in their respective description. I dig the flavor text, but there is plenty of it on the Pox Nora Story pages, also, in-game on the runes, and scripted into the campaigns themselves!

EDIT; June 15th, 2016: Today I noticed that beneath each campaign there is a box indicated whether the campaign is locked or not, and to the right of this is '#/#', ie the number of 'Current Encounter/Total Encounters'. While this may be a recent edition, I may just be unobservant, or just straight trippin'. Either way, COOL BEANS!

But, all that have being said...
    PoxNora is one of the best games ever made. From its lore (wish it was fleshed out more like MtG or DnD; like pictoral maps of the underdepths, or what strange and elaborate rituals are part of the religious practices in the Sundered Lands?), to its strategic and tactical intricacies (like a 1000 petaled lotus; the abyssal depth of strategic elements and galactic scope of tactical freedom give the game an almost ethereal quality), and even the overall aesthetic (I dig the artwork, especially the classic fantasy art and gritty realism)! Thank you for all the blood, sweat, and tears you've put into making such a awesome game! Its because I enjoy it so much that I give constructive criticism.

With that, I am now alt-tabbing back to PoxNora to play some more...
    As always,
    Peace!
    ^-^y

-electus1

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  2. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Awesome words.
    dIzYSF.gif l

electus1 and Makorov like this.
  3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I wish i could be so eloquent when i talk Bane Shift about the things that i love.

electus1 and Makorov like this.