Constructs trick for gg

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by noamkeren, May 11, 2016.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Couple things about this -- first, recent Swarm changes mean that 2x2s should be able to swarm, the summon will just appear in some adjacent spaces; second, Melt Down should not be triggering Bestow, because Melt Down is listed as a Sacrifice effect, and those prevent on-death triggers. If you use Melt Down to trigger any on-death effects, then that is bug abuse.

Tweek516, potatonuts and Willow like this.
  2. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

I know this is an old thread, but I just want to say you can totally swarm with 2x2's, even prior to any recent changes. You just need to ensure the 1x1 you're looking to swarm has clear spaces as though it were the top corner of a 2x2. I used to swarm with Vindrax and Valdac beck before Mimic got changed.

3. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

It was changed after that , wouldn't work even when spaces were clear.

On the topic it's kind of useless now in Constructs since Swarm changes, I wanted to use this before to swarm Rugolths Revenges :(

4. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

Ah, that sucks, what made them change it so it stopped working?

5. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

What about using Clockwork Swarm to give other champions Split?

6. Axeraiser

Heros shouldn't have been able to swarm in the first place so they patched in the 2x2 fix as well in the process.

7. Axeraiser

Now that's a very interesting idea.

8. SomeYY

SomeYY New Member

Well I just checked and "Swarm" is replaced by "Swarm: Clockwork Swarm" so you regardless of what unit it ends up on, it would always spawn a Clockwork Swarm with no upgrades.

Split might still be interesting but doesn't feel as easy to abuse (will have to play around with it).

9. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

ALL THESE CONCEPTS WERE NERFED IN CONCEPTION KTHXBAI