Cops

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

does piling people into a large faceless blob make it something that isn't as woke?
    I think I'd prefer if the collected cohesive faceless blob might still be a plural that aren't as woke.

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov How do you have time for off topic forums but nothing is done with the game you get paid to work on......

Also echo chamber seems to be your phrase of the day, carry on.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I don't know why people seem to think that I should be doing nothing but work on Pox 24 hours a day?

Let's make some things clear (I have said all this before, but let's reiterate):
    • I am not an employee of DOG
    • I am a freelance consultant
    • You have no idea what the financial terms are between DOG and myself
    • I have a number of contracts and other business I run unrelated to DOG
    • DOG is responsible for running this game
    • I do DESIGN work, but I am not in charge of coding, patching or any of that
    • I can make RECOMMENDATIONS but ultimately the decisions regarding how Pox will be maintained is not up to me
    • For example, the next expansion is ready to go, I have balance adjustments ready to go, I have even done bug fixes, but I can't force DOG to patch
    • I have been a part of this community for a long time and like most of the people here and enjoy discussing various things with them (Pox and non-Pox items alike)
    • But ultimately, regardless of all that, it's a free country and I can spend my free time how I like (I haven't even posting much on here lately with the new baby and all)
    What does this even mean? I replied to a comment about echo chambers.

~

Anyway, let's get back on topic, this thread is about cops? :)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Haha super still doesnt grasp basic concepts.

Geressen likes this.