Crossbone

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Pimplepopperhasthejuice, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Pimplepopperhasthejuice

Pimplepopperhasthejuice The King of Potatoes

Can this champ loose Paralytic Strike?

He is not what we call a split faction champ, FW only has 1 champ that can Paralyze - Mindthief Creeper - and as far as I can tell it doesn't work with Stun which is available on 6 champs and of those 2 Skeletons

2. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I've been saying this in cactuar crate for literally years

DiCEM0nEY and MaruXV like this.
  3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

actually it can be a split rune, st/fw skele is a solid bg. and st has paralyze.

4. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I think you are confusing ST is OP with actual synergy between skeletons and ST

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

actually

- darkrising + snowball fight is good, same dmg as sac altar but can be more if you amp it a bit (not hard).
    - arctic veil has sinergy with bonemines, as you can use them to contest and then make all opponent relics explode + bonemines explode and give you meat.
    - hoarfroast lich has frost attack so the little amp for snowballfight is useful to make him hit hard.
    - hoarfroast dragon is a nice tank and is bot st and fw
    - if you like tricky, you can run baby furbulls, when they transform they go to cd and with FW cd reduct you get furbys every 4 turns, if i remember well
    - st spells cover fw weakness quite well
    - +5hp on each skele covers them from shatter summons

do i have to go on?

6. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Well it's not just Paralytic Strike that is the problem, that whole upgrade line is bordering on useless so it could definitely use a rework...even if ST skellies are OP.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    MaruXV likes this.