crystalis

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by calisk, Jan 25, 2017.

1. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

so I will preface this one by saying crystalis is a rune that should never of been created.

its original design lead to things like unlimited hp nora cows, and more or less got itself and other runes nerfed so quickly that and to such a severe degree that it was unplayable, then to top it off it took some indirect nerfes in the form of rapid growth getting a cost attached.

the current design is so bad I'd need to gain a substantial amount of nora by deploying it to even fit it into a deck. I'm talking maybe 15-20.

it's justified why it is the way it is, and that's because it's concept is flawed and ultimately couldn't exist in the current iteration of the game, this is true of the original AOI, and many other corpse era designs.

so I decided to take a shot at redesigning this one.

crystalis

race : plant, elemental
    class: shaman

stats :
    damage: 0
    speed: 4
    range: 1
    def: 0
    hp : 10

upgrade 1:
    initiative (2)
    reinforcement(2)

upgrade 2
    stationary

death nova 4
    sacrifice
    swap 3
    rapid growth 1

comments : I decided to turn him into bomb design similar in nature to other factions.

the idea being you deploy him, rapid growth immediately, and swap with a friendly champ and explode.

it's not very complex, but I added race elemental, to support a few things like leverage elemental, and surge, etc, and to allow reinforcement to work with elementals

Slencer and Tweek516 like this.