Cultural Marxism

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by profhulk, Feb 20, 2017.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

typed in cultural marxism on youtube and was shocked at what I learned. Seems like society has become gullible enough to start swallowing this pill. Check out these videos if you are wondering what cultural marxism is because everywhere I look peeps are pushing agendas that identify with this philosophy.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I see the founder of Breitbart linked, I dismiss all of this as a hoax

3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

For such a diplomatic open minded person you sure have a narrow minded view on alot of subjects. I am getting the idea that you look into a subject as long as it fits in with your view of the world. When you encounter something that triggers your indignation you immediately demonize the topic and give it your seal of disapproval so other viewers will follow your example. Cultural Marxism is not limited to Andrew Breitbarts opinion on it. The concept has been well documented by authors like David Mamet and Thomas Sowell. Cultural Marxism is the downfall of America and has been ever since it began to be promoted by baby boomers graduating from college in the 1950's and 60's in America. Commnism does not unite people it is promoted by dividing people into financial, racial, and ethical groups using collectivism and large silly vocabulary terms that only communist extremists understand.

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I am not familiar with the term and don't trust the videos to give a fair representation.

Perhaps you could explain what it is and why you think it is true/important.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

from my memory it has something to do with right wing making up a conspiracy about multiculturalism and the left and stuff is intended to cause the downfall of western civilization.

don't take my word for it though, sometimes my memory gets stuff wrong. got no time to check it myself right now.

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Being literate is a communist plot?

^Ignore that, you left an open goal so I went for it.^

7. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Geressen likes this.
  8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I did not have links only memory. so I did not ninja you and your post is awesome and should have more likes than me.

Dagda likes this.
  9. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Speaking of links, this relatively old article about Peter Sutherland (from 2012) is probably relevant to the current topic of discussion:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

(I'm assuming no relation to Keifer Sutherland... else he'd have only had 24 hours to ensure multiculturalism before a bomb goes off.)

super71, Baskitkase and BurnPyro like this.
  10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I was joking, perhaps not that clearly, but I thought it was kinda obvious.

Then again, I was also kinda guessing based of breitbart/your general opinions of things that it would be something along these lines. Which is smallminded in a way, but I have found a lot of these conspiracy discussions rather draining. I'm just not a conspiracy kinda guy.

11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Ok no problem. I get it. You think this is a conspiracy.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

to be fair he is not the ones making threads clearly influenced by you reading/watching some right wing conspiracy about enviromentalism/the left and then posting it here as a question about what it is about.

his response is a bit hostile yeah but you know burns, he was bitten by an Astamir and it was a full moon.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I do.

But just for the heck of it I read through some stuff. I don't really see much of an issue in real life.

Look, idiots are everywhere. Doing stuff idiots do. But I don't think it's a coordinated effort somehow. Feminists and SJW arent doing what they do to ruin the world, they do it cause they feel disenfranchised or whatever (regardless of whether or not they have a point, that doesnt matter for this argument).

I mean, what's people obsession with this fear of communism? Capitalism caused worldwide recessions. Trump even recently started going after legislation in place to stop Wall Street from doing silly stuff with you money (read what caused 2007 crash). Where is that outrage? Where is the outrage over companies controlling politics to keep minimum wages low? How companies jack up drug prices just cause? They aren't doing in to ruin the world, most likely just to get rich/more power, but that impacts you way more directly than multiculturalism or whatever.

To me these are much more real issues than "the downfall of society by multiculturalism, no gender yada yada". Lets not pretend that before the '50s, there was much cultural enlightenment going on. Society and the world was the straight, white, religious man's playground.

If you disagree, feel free to tell we what this cultural marxism is to you and why is it the downfal of western society.

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

to clarify: it is not a leftist/liberal conspiracy, it is a ''conspiracy theory'' by the people in the 'alt right' about the left/liberals.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah I know

I was just saying that it seems weird to see the conspiracy theory there when there is hardly no evince or even logically any reason to

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I don't think that really matters, it is that they do not know anything about the proceedings so they distrust the lack of information they have.

http://www.livescience.com/18171-contradicting-conspiracy-theories-mistrust.html but particularly I want to quote this bit

the article above isn't that good and I think the research could use more rigorous testing but it is fun for the Schrödinger people concept, by which I mean deaths of recognizable figures being part of the conspiracy because they are both already dead/ still alive at the same time.

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Lizardpeople control the world, never forget

18. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I wouldn't say it's a Leftist conspiracy personally.

There are clear examples of people that say "anti-Western" things ( @mw24 for example, having previously laid the bulk of racism and conquest down as an exclusive thing to White people and especially Western cultures, and that is not something he alone has ever said). The article I had posted before was how it was, according to Sutherland, important to "compete" in the market of even non-skilled Migrants, that the cultural homogeneity of a given nation can and should be undermined. You've got the Pope making statements like how he hates to hear about Europe's Christian history. You've got a small sub-group in the Women's March and related protests talking about how anti-woman the West and the US is while (ironically) supporting Sharia.

I've got no more time so to sum up:

I think it could be the natural evolution of Progressivism (or whatever real word works best here) vs. Conservatism, or of Globalism vs. Nationalism. Maybe go into it more later.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Mulsims/Islam breed like cats and convert > leave religion. They are the death curse of this earth. They will breed/kill (much greater in the breed category, obviously) everyone out eventually. Some people see this and are like "HODOR" for as long as possible. Russia, the US and China (and Japan) will be the final resistance until only China is left. Something tells me they'll continue to survive as the minority based on their history and willingness to institute policies that other "PC" nations are not.

This paux world acceptance bullshit is the death knell of Europe. It's already to an irreversible point.

super71 likes this.
  20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

it is not religion but social economic position in the world that determines the amount of children.

Arab countries with HDI comparable to a western one has the same birthrate. so if you want to stop them from outbreeding you may I suggest you give them all your stuff baskit?

or give me all your stuff and I will use it wisely while you form a wall of descendants.