Cultural Marxism

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by profhulk, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Nihil sub sole novum centum annorum

the guy who shared these ideas with Roosevelt wrote a book which a certain german/austrian liked.

BurnPyro likes this.
  2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Welcome to the dark side, and prepare for a European rage storm on your head.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I just think it interesting we're seeing so many protests now whether it's Blm, feminists, Muslims, racists, anti cop. You have to atleast start to be curious how things went to Bane Shift so quickly, and who started the push over the edge to begin with.

Then you will notice, every single news outlet profits from all this divisiveness, the more violence, riots, hatred the world spews the more cash they make and divide the people further.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist really, but after watching a video from a few years ago about a man explaining how the higher ups were gonna start a race war in the United States the easier it is for me to believe.

As I e always said, quickest way to conquer a strong people is by dividing them and have them fight each other. That's what's happening in Europe and America.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

In europe?

Nobody crying bout transgender bathrooms, blm, gun control, gay marriage,.. etc in Europe.

Maybe you're the problem here.

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

well, it seems you are not used to live in a state where the pope also lives... sometimes i wonder why he didnt stay in france...

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

vatican city?

wait is this about you being Italian and Italians being a bit stuck on religion still?

7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

indeed

Geressen likes this.