Current BGs

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Axeraiser, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Pretty much this. With Grant: Action Potion you can give it to a full AP champion and use it when needed. Invigorate needs to move with the champion receiving the AP, so it is usually going to cost much more than 2 AP.

2. ImperatorXL

ImperatorXL Well-Known Member

How do you feel about angel of mercy Markoth? I have been running a very similar build as yours and using her with cleansing aura and deflect and she has been coming in handy hanging out in the back supporting my Melee units

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Do ya really think paladins need cleansing Aura. They might as well piss consecrated earth.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Depends. If you hybridize with champs that are not Paladins, Priests or Shamans or do not run the Consecrate the Earth spell it can be worthwhile. It ensures that your Consecration champs dont get CCd to prevent them from using the ability.

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/the-book-of-almara-an-inquisitors-guide-to-paladins-priests-and-shamans.11743/#post-16612

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  5. ImperatorXL

ImperatorXL Well-Known Member

Ha.

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

So after a series of bad games with Pallies I am going to take a small break from them and hammer out my Construct deck. As per my normal style the deck is a tad more aggressive than a normal struct deck.

Deck Version 1.0
    [​IMG]
    My to-do list:
    • Acquire a second Ballista.
    • Test if Silverclan Tinkerer can use Rock Collection, Shatter himself, use Craft and re-equip Rock Collection to use the equip on consecutive turns.
    • Hammer out spell, relic, equip selection.
    • Have Titan and RR fight over a 2x spot or decide to split them 1 and 1 as they currently are.

DonK101st likes this.
  7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

DONT YOU DARE NOT RUN MEGALITH

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I like Megalith, especially against KF and the idea of putting Magic aura and Electric aura on Purger humors me but I have so many fatties with Titan, Builders, Robodogs and RR. I dont like megalith for this deck however because he designed to play towards the "overload with meatspam" style and I prefer to play things aggressive.

I have played 4 games with the structs so far. The first I won against a top 5 meta kf deck. The second game funny enough I lost to a Megalith because the guy had really good draws and multiple Reclaim Resources champs (that proc off my champ deaths too). The third I beat Xirone. The forth I am confident that I would have won against Dumpraiser but after about 30 minutes I realized I had to head to work and was unable to play it out fully.

I am confident that structs should be able to compete. I am also confident thatt Ballista is crazy strong.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

What would you drop for the 2nd ballista?

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Likely one of the Rock Collections. I am yet to use both in a match. Especially if I find out that I can cycle them on Silverclan Tinkerer.

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I am also eyeing Melt Down.

12. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Thoughts on Spare parts?

13. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Melt down and spare parts both pointless unless you don't heal at all and want to play like a tactical genius

14. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

silverclan CAN infact use RC shatter, craft, equip and reuse it so long as he has enough ap

15. Deix

Deix New Member

I'm new, made this deck today (the only one I have basically) and i'm losing badly with it.

Any general tips on playing it properly?

16. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

It's very outdated. Il give you some advice next time I'm at my computer

17. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    Missing 2x Valdaci Shield champion thing, which I'll replace 1x Purger and Talgar with. Side note, I run Euan because of the fact he's one of my favourite champions in the game.

18. Deix

Deix New Member

Thanks Phynixe, do you have a link to that deck anywhere? I don't know what the names of some of those runes are. I can look them up by clicking on champs until I find it, but if you have link, much faster!

19. Xiven

Xiven I need me some PIE!

The only time I run an IS deck, it's a Hunter: Ironfist Stronghold deck. ;)
    Also, Pureblood Plainswalker is a d00d. He's just wearing a primitive tunic.

20. Deix

Deix New Member

losing a lot with this deck :(