Current Meta of UD?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Revengercm, Jan 8, 2015.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

wait noone is running bok enfircer her battlemaster us good
    also sometimes I run undertoise just for lels its op with demonsheild

2. chickenpox2

b
    Buy more ronin you can help us to make it mire available and trade for midterms in PB

3. chickenpox2

trust me mid term runes are not that good

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

better with molten cloak imo, more defense over all

5. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Why not just run a 2nd undertort to buff your first undertort?

6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

that's a space for another champ, but I guess it would all depend since either way you would be making 2 spaces for one combo

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Minotaur Portalwalker was the Midterm exo.

8. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Mostly I go x2 with every exo champ I have. I just love it that way and only thing I'm missing is detection which it doesn't quite happen a lot but you could use something like fire gem relic I believe. I saw all the midterm exos and yeah, not worth it. I'll wait for Ronin. Honestly I can't wait for tomorrow for the free packs.

9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

A lot of the best things are actually common/uncommon, just so you know

10. Revengercm

Yeah I know, that's why I made this thread. Kind of pointless to pay for the game if they make it that way.

11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

detection in UD

superiority and bok warden are what I use most. even fiery ambush works if they're in font zone

12. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Nefari Fireslinger + Demon Shield (to keep him alive) is a snowball champ, with escalation, he will become a monster if not die. Also, the Boks are good too, my favorite is Guardian, due to block 2 + riposte, equiped with a demon shield too she is a great tank unit, and she is cheap. The Enforcer is good too, BM buffing your champs even more. I like Picunshion, he can tank pretty good, and deal a good amount of damage too. Goblin archer is a good ranged unit, and Dirtbag is a great sup one. Redcap Twins is good as long as there are the two in the game.

13. Revengercm

lol I best find demon shield suitable for soulbleeder and soulthister. Put those in mid game or at least when your champs will start dying and you got yourself a gg.

Also I don't thing The Vothsairs are bad with hate leech.

14. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Demon shield + manslayer , makes me cry tears of joy

Poxlife and SPiEkY like this.
  15. Revengercm

If Sheoul disciple had immunity: physical instead of magical would you use it or do you think it's too good for it?

16. chickenpox2

immune magical pretty good though

17. Revengercm

Is there anything with immune physical in the UD?

18. chickenpox2

Nope only physical resist which is weird i though they would atleast have one

19. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

This is what I am currently running for Meta. Couple of notes.

Aspect, Shadow Hunter, Nefari Messanger, and Cloak of Long Knives are place holders, I change them in and out regularly.

EDIT: Aspect is currently becoming a favorite of mine. With super-champs coming making back. His Journey to Oblivion is excessively useful only refunding the original champ cost, and making the 120+ nora spent on that champ to buff them waste

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  20. Revengercm

I'm trying to build a Mino one. Just trying to trade my vixen for battlemage. I'm a missing are the gladiators and malandurs.