Current Meta of UD?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Revengercm, Jan 8, 2015.

1. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

better of keeping vixen and just getting gladiator unless you want to bank on mal getting a buff

2. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Unless you have a large legendary and exotic rune inventory to spare, I wouldn't bother getting Mal.

3. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Malandur

5. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

just follow mogas bg you should be OP

6. Revengercm

Oh yeah. I am missing x2 of him and gladiator. But I want so much stuff from the forge when legs are forgable. It's just too much. Reavers, Koronas, Disciples, Angels UD, BloodGuard, Cinderpede, Malandurs, Voidraker, Demonlogists

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  7. chickenpox2

you can't run 2 mels i think he should be a hero

Revengercm likes this.
  8. Revengercm

Korona looks like it could also be hero but I don't her to be. Anyways I'm buying the reavers first. Saving every rune from skirmish mode. So far: 9 exotic, 8 legs and 5 rares.

9. chickenpox2

korona needs unique they romoved just so it wont hit the 8 cap abilities it was a bad idea

10. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

Back to topic, I think goblin dirtbags are super awesome. Deep elf summoners can hold their ground with pawn. Other mentions, caverunners for their diverse abilities they bring and I also run a stitched first (even though its not a demon) for its heal and death pact (which is worth a 50 nora essence drain).

Curious to know whether anyone runs bok mistress? I really like blood dispersal but it is difficult to manage I guess. I still include one anyway.

http://poxbase.com/deck/coIcuOca4c3Bcxc4@C-CdIc60Ca8C27cyKs2vs4Ws4@s2lsOsAs2zr2r3TrAr20eNE2K

Some of the runes in the bg above, I replace with mindslicer boomerang, demon lich, maddening echoes, cauldron and firelight gem.

11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

tunnel spider is pretty good

AoO always going to be a personal favorite

12. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

i was running UD dooms for a few days, cool siphon synergy with D.E manslayers.
    I am now Running gahlroonz

13. Revengercm

BUMP. Any that makes a big change? I know bloodbow and shadowrake (mostly him) aren't things we used to having but I can't find a good use for shadow rake unless I have font like right next to the opposing champion. Maybe knockbacking with Vanguard or some crazy combo only occurs to me.

14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

yeah, bloodbow is replacing goblin archer in my meta, vanguard is good, but only really shines in a anti ranged bg. Shadowrake is cool with pawn + those copies, but stasis really is kind of a *****

15. chickenpox2

Is bloodstained claws working it healing my champs i put on vangaurd but he not gaining any damage after champions deaths

16. Poxlife

Poxlife Member

17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You should find room for another bloodbow while she's still OP as tits

Poxlife likes this.
  18. Poxlife

Poxlife Member

Add bodyguard and this is gg

Revengercm likes this.
  19. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Sorry for necroposting, but Vampyres are still in diapers in regards of playability. Sure, they have plenty of combos, but the deal is that with good timing and execution. So it's kinda difficult. If you do it right, you can end up with a Blood Magic bomb as well as a 20-something attacker. Usually, it relies a lot on having enough Blood Magic around to cause +16 LoL which makes the whole deal worth the try. But doing that is expensive, and they usually plays slow until you can prepare a platoon of Blood Maegi numerous enough to cause mayhem between your opponents. Therefore, some additional runes are still necessary to make it closer to point-and-click Meta.

20. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!