Current Meta?

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Mister Tuggles, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

Kind of curious what the current meta for SP is at the moment. I've been away from the game for the last few releases. Wanting to get back into the swing of things.

2. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

no one knows basically. Dust still settling from the exp.

3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Pretty sure almost every theme is viable at high exo level. The only thing that haven't been tested r slags, and the new kanen. But everything else is playable: moga, voils, clops, nids+djinns, construct splits (without new op runes)

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Mogas got a little nerf with the +2 global, also, they have a lots of overcosted runes. Voil are fine in the moment. Clops and Nids (with or without Djinns) are fine too. Slags are really fun, but not Top Tiers.
    About the splits: Construct one is good, and Elec (even without split) is good too. Kanen are great has always, in a really good spot right now, probally one of the best splits arround.
    About the meta: just try goodstuff from all of them alltogether and see how it goes.

5. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Shenanigans

Champions:
    Arroyo Echo x2
    G'hern Juggler x1
    Two Headed Kanen x2
    Klub the Devourer
    G'hern Pyro
    Thunder Elemental x2
    Hyaenid Spirit Speaker or substitute x2
    Moga Cannon x2
    Voltaic Slag x2
    Hyaenid Dreamcrusher x2
    Pit Wolf

Spells:
    Whispers of the Mind x2
    Zealotry x2
    Avalanche
    Vertical Push
    Pilfered Armoury
    Alacrity
    Boulder Throw x2

Relic:
    Cleansing Emerald

Equipment:
    Tempest Crown

The Arroyo Echo is by far the best champ we got this expansion! It is great for stalling with dread field, which will buy you enough time to zealotry a surge champ and attack with it. Boulder throws and Hyaenid Dreamcrushers are for instajibs.