Current most valuable exotic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by edmek55555, Jan 20, 2017.

1. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

So I currently have what poxbox considers to be the most valuable exotic which is the vothsair monstrosity, yet its trade value on poxbox is still pretty awful.

Would it be worth it trade it for an imp vixen or two demonvein vampires and a greater pitspawn or would it be smarter to hold it? It isn't exactly the most overwhelming card out there but it isn't horrible either

2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

To be honest value isn't a big real regarding most runes that aren't Limited, except for the recent ones, like your monstrosity.
    You should focus on getting runes you're going to use, that's where value is right now.

Etherielin likes this.
  3. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yeah, 2 demonvein vampires would be huge for me right now but I would hate to see the monstrosity skyrocket and be worth 10 vampires next week

4. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Unless he gets massively buffed in the next patch, his value will only go down. Expansion exotics drop in value when they become forgeable.

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If he is out of stock, his value can only go down. Poxbox prices are static based on the number of runes in stock. All current expansion exotics that are out of stock have the same value, whether it is out of stock for a day, week, month, or more. The same is true of all rarities other than limited. Take each rarity, break it into current expansion, extended set, and core set. All stock levels have the same value for any rune in the same rarity&set category.

What I would do is trade in the monstrosity since it can only go down. Either take out runes you need, or take out runes you can sacrifice for shards, if you can get more shard fodder than you need to forge the runes you want.

That's what I did with the Salaam I got from you when I realized that I couldn't use 2 in my bg.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  6. Zorack

Zorack I need me some PIE!