Current ST power could do with some trimming.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GoldTiger, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

you can kill a majestic champ with range... unless maybe someone snow shrouded it.

arrow eater is op, especially in ud the best damage melee in the game and ive said this before.

from my personal experiences you are pointing to other op things to justify snow shrouds opness

2. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

So you would rather face arrow eater (No chance at range) and reflexes 50% from melee that can go on any champ than sow shroud with 35% knock on damage? Play UD and it is only a -1.65 dmg per hit on a 35% snow shroud on average anyways cos the faction gives you +2 to dmg. I can not imagine if I ran my ST beast dread BG with fear and or freeze. That is way better defensive BG than snow shroud.

3. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

It sounds like you want POX to not provide defense to ranged champs

4. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

reflexes and evasive stack with def, tough, superchamp Bane Shift etc incl ST's high health.. after these are added it can make it not worthwhile to attack them via normal means, not every faction has ud's high dmg, but ST seem to do well at having both decent dmg and health, a fair share of good def and tough, lucky.

i dont know how you would easily add reflexes to arrow eater champs but sure that sounds op. much like combining multiple defensive abilities incl majestic, im sure you know all about that anyway.

ST dread is not as good though their one champ is the cheapest of the dread champs, try to make a whole bg of them (fw) and you will find dread is a very expensive ability, your high cost bg will probably lose you the game.

the ST dread champ "x2" if both in range will only do as much as your snow shroud anyway (to a single target).

your other suggestions probably cant be used every round, snow shroud can.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017