Cute Slag

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Gnomes, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Baby.PNG
    This adorable disgusting thing here.... is sadly kinda bad. Dont get me wrong both the abilities Guarded and call to arms are strong and very underrated in my opinion, but this champ can not make good use of either of them. Guarded Slag would mean that he has to get hit to give all of the Slags around him the 2 AP and 4 dmg... but because he is 30HP champion he dies in one round from pretty much any mid game set up, and then you just wasted 60 nora for only one proc. I say mid game set up because you want guarded to give at least 2-3 other champs the buff. Now Call to arms/Abash/Scour are all also very bad for this champ... because of that awkward 2-4 range on again a 30HP champion (meaning if he goes in to hit he will very easily get killed). Abash is a counter measure to get one rounded. But with this champs low hp, abash will not stop that anyhow.

@Sokolov could we see a buff to this champ? as I understand it, he was hit by TWO blanket Nerfs that were against low hp champs and 2-4 ranged champs right? A good cost for his stats and ability set would be 40 nora~ This way he will still die in a fight easily, but at the very least you are using him as a sort of martyr champ that is their to run in and die and buff surrounding champs. if lucky you also get a hit or two from call to arms off. if you would like other suggestions or reasons that he needs buffs please say so. but i expect my reasoning to be quite obvious.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

@Sokolov did you get to read this? Or the sugestion i had to help the cyclops sibling theme? If you have read it but dont have time to answer just like. If you would like more ideas or disagree please say so.

Dont want to have to put this in general to get seen.

Also could you read my guide on slags and see if you deem it good enough to sticky

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    Sokolov likes this.