Cyclops Mauler in Campaign "Cyclops of the Stone Tribe"

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by RedScarlet, Apr 25, 2014.

1. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

If you would look at the Mauler deployed in the dailies, he has "a member of the stone tribe" ability, doesn't do anything tho. anyone know what this is?

I'm kinda expecting a barbarian-like keyword for Cyclopses?

2. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

It's part of the Tribe War spell from Shattered Peaks. I believe it is Split Stone and Dawn Rock tribes, but I may be mistaken. These abilities do not have any effect.

3. RedScarlet

oh last time i used tribe war it didn't have those. so I'm not so sure. ok then haha. thx for the clarification

4. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

LOL, this reminds me of the old hilarity of "tribal war" and "hut".

5. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I've never quite gotten Tribal War as a spell.

I spend Nora, we both get two 2x2 creatures, and mine might be slightly better if you're not in UD. Or KF. Or ST. Or SL...

6. RedScarlet

u know I tried an FF SP tribal hut Bg before, its so funny how bad I played with it in Elemental Plateau or IS map,... All my clops kept getting stuck every turn because someone deploys shadowspawned relics (forgot which one). Basically all my clops got trapped in mid font of both maps and got ranged/aoe-spammed like a b1tch regardless of their 60-65HP and me one-turning everything in front of my face. clopses are so hilarious tho

btw paper skull, how wud u change tribal war by design? since ur opinion basically says: opp's clops will be way better (can move first, can get buffs from faction bonuses, etc)

7. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

You can cast alacrity with warwizard and use them same turn. Or repurpose one. Or just use them with boost 3, improve range and grant teleport much better than opponent. Or just feed chief surge.

8. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

Well, yours will always be better if you play with the relic, Tribal Hut, which gives Maulers the sibling ability, while theirs are just two random cyclops.

9. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Also with improve speed and range your maulers will be better.

10. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Clearly I don't play cyclops enough. :)

11. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Before they nerfed the sibling ability a clops deck was pretty much 2x tribe wars, 2x hut, 2x chieftain and filler. Probably not worth running anymore.