Cyclops Siblings bg pls halp

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by SireofSuns, Oct 30, 2016.

1. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

So, I've been running this for a while, as the Siblings module for Cyclops is my favorite (and let's face it, its easy to run, though also easy to counter).

But, I always feel like itis just not very good. Even in comparison to my REALLY crappy Voil and Hyaenid bg's.

I've tried looking at other people's Cyclops bg's and SP Meta bg's, but I'm at a loss. So all you veteran/amazing SP players, I need your help (man, I hate saying that word).

https://poxbase.com/deck/c98cohc6YC8oCq6C2DchOc2HcwJCd5Cq3s1ks6ks7ys7Bs59r2Yr2Zr26rOeke1Qe1KeKe1-

2. SireofSuns

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Check out the guide at the top of this page.

4. SireofSuns

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Ah sorry, thats my bad, have not been playing much lately. i updated the siblings part of the guide!

Generally you will be wanting to get up close and personale with these fattys, because they all have extremely strong stats. This means an ideal game would be like this: Either you have a mid font that you can fight over from the start or if you have a stall game, you want battledrummer, warwizard, 2 maulers, 1 chieftain and 1 drudge out. then you run in with everything, cast alacrity for your maulers to One round 2 champs, and your chieftain and warwizard to kill another champ. then cast drudgery. If its a mid font battle, just run on in, and out trade them with superior stat to nora ratio... just dont forget to keep deploying. and then of course always us the normal sp utility spells to keep your champs from being stalled to much I.E. Cleanse.

Think about adding paper wings! its exactly what cyclops need! swoop gives your cyclops a really nice way to get in range and even deal dmg while doing so.

Tweek516 and SireofSuns like this.
  6. SireofSuns

Thanks! (Sadly I don't have Paper Wings yet, 'cause I have no money).

7. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

i have 8 want some?

SireofSuns likes this.
  8. SireofSuns

Yes please. I don't have much to give back, but is there anything you're looking for?

9. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty