Darkmarsh Witch

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I like this rune and I love the idea but I just noticed. This rune doesn't have Amphibious or any type of water cross. This is really, really, really odd.

It should have Amphibious right? Everything in the swamp should be able to cross water with no problem including Pygmy hippo since hippos in real life are aquatic mammals.

What is up with this.

2. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

same the new exo, the monk monkey king.. :p ---> St rune ---> no artic champ

what a lol

3. Skullferno

I hate ST with a passion but even then, how is an animal that lives in the arctic suppose to survive? I don't ask for logic in most of the poxnora stuff, but please oh please logic please.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

likely oversights, nothing to worry about.

5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Isn't there a price tag on amphibious? Also is there a nora pricetag on arctic? If there is maybe this was a factor when they were creating the rune. You also have to take in mind Gedden's mind set when it comes to faction racial's. He is of the school of thought that not everything should have a faction based racial for reasons of his own.

6. Skullferno

The ideology of things don't need abilities even if it's literary apart of their life style in their faction. "Lets make a fish but not give it gills cause that is overrated"

7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Ok your logic just slapped me in the face. On paper when he says everything doesent need said ability sounds good. However in game any time I cast a water spell I have to count spaces for the witch cuz oh "not all fs need amphibious". Just about every game I find myself getting screwed over cuz my witch cant cross the monsoon water i just made LOL.

Skullferno likes this.
  8. Skullferno

You know how hard I got slapped in the face when I tried to play my FS/FW boghoppers and I got the FS map and my witch literary costed me the game.......

"Oh...I can't grab my font cause this ***** doesn't have amphibious. Well....I wish kartch killed this **** when he had the chance."

Anima26 and profhulk like this.
  9. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Yeah, i made the mistake of including her in a battle group with flood and whirlpool.

10. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

These abilities cost nora, and amphibious on everything is basically a 1-2 nora sandbag on everything. I would honestly prefer to just have amphibious on certain champs that synergize with water. How often are you 1 nora short of doing what you want? ;)

11. Leadrz

As a boghopper i run her in a FF fs bg with lots of water manipulation,Not having aquatic on her makes the whole 83 nora at risk.

12. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

why on earth are u running her at 83?

13. Leadrz

I like the mobility that comes with leap 3 and action potion, plus heals with morsels.

14. Skullferno

Gillo the idea of some things not having amphib is a good idea. The hippos on Bog Hunts, Slider, G'Hern Traitor I believe doesn't have it either. Those things are not of swamp born. A boghopper, a thing that was born and raised in the water, and has to surely have gills, deserves aquatic/semi/Amphib. I know pox doesn't have logic but this is just down right stupidity. The monkey is iffy because who knows, I sure don't. The witch should have amphib. End of story.

Leadrz likes this.
  15. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

Muck Dragon and Pox Renovator (of course) also have no amphibious. Also Swamp Doombringer may not have it. But can have it with Semi Aquatic Upgrade.

16. Leadrz

If they fly generally dont need it i guess.

17. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

right. Dreadwing doesnt have it either.

FS needs more flying units.

18. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

You can't reasonably choose leap 3 on many runes ... I think I only have it on Gekaal and Kartch

Also, Hippos are, de facto, amphibious. Not giving it to a hippo is preposterous

Anima26 and Skullferno like this.
  19. Skullferno

Make some sacrifices boozha. Also I have leap 3 on very little runes such as: Freedom Fighter Kartch, Gekaal, Darkmarsh Outlaw, Boghopper, Ones that come with it on base :D

20. Leadrz

My name is xleadrzx / Jake

I am here to admit i'm addicted to leap 2-3
    Mostly 3... On 90% of my boghoppers.

I think i may have a problem.

HALP