Death benefit/Relic Advantage.

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by MadLotar, Aug 31, 2014.

1. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

2. MadLotar

I would generally, but he doesn't get any benefit from death outside of soul siphon. I used to love running Aspect of Chaos with zealotry because it became so broken once you were able to chain lightning with it.

If I ran one, what would I drop?

3. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Voil Guard has Relic Guardian, Which makes it 10 damage and 5 base defense. Might be worth looking at.

4. MadLotar

I was looking at him, he is buff with relic guardian and the font bonus.

Yeah, a 66 point bodyguard champ with 5 def is pretty sexy.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  5. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I had this kinda BG prerevamp with IS's NCP, basically a reclaim relic guardian BG stood up in Mid-low Exo.

if you want SP/xx relic guardian.... be sure to put 2 jangar architect tho and ironfist collector + headshrinker/mangled totem.

I don't think its viable in FF SP, it'll probably play like meta SP

6. MadLotar

So, I constructed an IS/SP relic bg (on poxbase) based on your suggestions.
    http://poxbase.com/deck/C7OC7QCdqC3WCobca3C8WChpC4PslS7yS82s5wrHrir2Mr2WrOE5

Pls give any suggestions for changes.

7. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Hmm well the BG works pre vamp... Right now I'm not so sure how hot it'll perform.
    Back then I rely a lot on NCP's reclaim + call: celestial spear, and Shallaxy's deploy: rock trap.

In our current postvamp situation, we lost a ranged Reclaim champ (NCP), and a deploy relic champ (shallaxy). I dont think it'll be as smooth as its used to be...

But on the top of my head, I think you need Cyclops Hurler and Grint Singer for Relocate... At least one should be upfront, one should be on the back, and you basically relocate your relics like Echo Chamber, headshrinker, and then Mangled for extra damage to finish off <10hp champs.

I havent tried such a BG post revamp myself so I wouldnt know as much.. But I figure both Hauler and Singer wouldnt be able to tank well against ranged alt damage.

Maybe 2 Voil Guard could be on the mid row to bodyguard the relocate unit infront. And a Ghern General/Pala Commander is also necessary because you'll be doing a mini phalanx kind of tricks.