Death harvester

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by DiCEM0nEY, Feb 28, 2018.

1. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I want to apologize for not using this rune as often as possible.

When I first came to this game, he actually was broken and his nora gain did not work.

I have to say, without this rune, FW are massively weaker, and this rune is extremely OP, unlike most things in FW quite honestly.

The one combo I have to say which is really hysterical with this rune is broken bones. You end up getting 7% of 99+ in most cases, because it stacks with clones, all for a 33 nora unit.

The value of this is truly insane in skeletons, and even outside. Polluted martyr with soulsift is also extremely op, because you get the return nora cost from the paid value of having soul sift. Also. You KNOW when you will get the value back thanks to short lived.

I'm not a huge fan of wandering zombie, but he works well with this rune, as does dark knight, liches, etc.

This rune is auto 2x in almost every bg I make now, simply because he is so overpowered.

Fentum likes this.
  2. MrCharles

MrCharles The King of Potatoes

It works with clones? I thought it had to be a real champ? or do clones count as real champs?

3. DiCEM0nEY

Clones are very real. They also have +10 from boost and banner, which as you can imagine is strong.

Fentum likes this.
  4. DiCEM0nEY

Actually, for this those thinking that my suggestion in the GD about changing the bonus: one of the arguments against this change is that it would be a huge buff. To those I say, it is definetly good to note that this strategy would be getting a pretty large nerf synergy wise.

5. Michael

Michael I need me some PIE!

Did you try Tomb Sentinel?
    Might be better than wandering zombie? Brainless ability is bad against melee and range opponents.
    (Relic drop spawns a 21hp relic, seism can't 1 round it.)

I would prefer relic drop to be 2 turns instead of 4.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  6. Dicem0ney2

Dicem0ney2 The King of Potatoes

I don't really like tomb sent or wandering zombie. But I should give tomb sent another try. I feel like resistance physical is not a very good ability atm due to meta, so there's that. I don't like that tomb sent has to wait before fighting but we'l see