Deceptive uprising

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by chickenpox2, Jan 17, 2018.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Flavour art : A demon scout looking at a valley with a hundred imp charging at them

Type:Spell
    Cost:25 Nora
    Faction:Underdepths
    Target: Target imp champion gains surge : illusion and creates 1 illusion of all friendly imps with 0 ap. When a illusion is destroyed target hero looses 10 hp.
    Or
    Target: Target imp champion gains surge : illusion and creates 1 illusion of all friendly imps. When a the target heros illusion is destroyed target hero is also destroyed.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    zenadel likes this.
  2. zenadel

zenadel The King of Potatoes

I think REAL FRIENDLY champion and something like this:
    Target real friendly champion gain surge illusion and create 1 illusion with 0 ap next to all champs of the same race on valid fonts.
    When target hero is destroyed then all friendly illusions are destroyed. If target hero is Imp then he gain also absorb illusion.
    OR
    Target real friendly champion gain absorb illusion and create 1 illusion with 0 ap next to all champs of the same race on valid fonts.
    When target hero is destroyed then all friendly illusions are destroyed. If target hero is Imp he gain also surge illusion.

So for the first if fonts will be invalid then illusions put on them will be destroyed and there will be no unnecesary harm for target unit.
    Second if this unit dies then all illusions dies too so its quite fair. And last thing is that you can put this spell not only on imps.
    I don't know about 25 nora. I think it should be something about 30-35.
    I like this spell concept and gladly support this because only kf have nice illusion mechanics and something should be done with this.

chickenpox2 likes this.
  3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I wanted it to be just imp specific spell because they don’t really have one useful for them
    Absorb illusion is also not bad though.

4. zenadel

zenadel The King of Potatoes

But this spell is great idea and it would be such a waste if someone cannot to use it on other than imp unit. Maybe without race restriction this spell is too op
    but its different thing to consider (when I think about cheap skeletons or something like this). But in second spell is cleansable, and there are good
    mechanics for mass destroy of illusions.