Deckmanager/Rune Search

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by Hierokliff, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

inconsistent behaviour....

Looks like it only searches through a few runes? or it is acting strange with different filters selected, i thought rune search would search through all runes...cant really figure out, trying to search for bastion the avenger that i have, cant find it until i get the filter to also use Forgeable Runes and not only owned runes. Guess i dont really understand what that checkbox does?

If i search for 'iron' just to get alot of runes i cant scroll in the rune window anymore to get the rune i want that contains 'iron'. closed the deckmanager, did go back in, openened a deck, start search for 'iron' again, it works very nice to scroll among the runes this time. openened filters window, closed without touching any filter and now i cant scroll in the searched runes anymore.

tested again and this time it worked to open filters, search and scrolls, all i test it just works nicely, bah :)

searched for 'talgar' he shows up nice, scrolled and it scrolls 3 times, 2 blank pages and one page with talgar

hmm no bug i guess just inconsistent behaviour/odd user

2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I think I have the same issue(I've even posted it some time ago, but it was inconsistent just like @Hierokliff said so I didn't bother much), when I try scrolling through a group of runes in the manager the window won't do more than tilt a bit, making scrolling up or down impossible.Also like Hiero mentioned, it comes and goes, and I can't say what triggers it.

EDIT: Just tested, leaving and reentering the rune manager solves the issue, even if somewhat temporarily.