Deckmanager

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Discussion' started by Hierokliff, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Its beautiful with the small icons, with the text nicely with info below it
    could use more info, 'created date, last changed date, last played date, win/lossratio...'
    if i could pick an 'avatar/icon' for each deck when making them it would make it good looking instead of see FF IS flag over and over for each deck.

categorize/filter/sortorder is needed.

Since there are a few different rules for decks FF/Split/Highlander it would be great if it was shown easy on the deck which category the deck fills, its frustrating if you make a deck and aint allowed to use it without a good clue on why.

Average cost seem to calculate wrong, i have 1 equipment for 35nora and it says average cost 32.

aseryen likes this.
  2. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

ie. Micro Transactions

I would not mind spending some money to get custom banners to further sort my bgs. I would prefer not to have bg sorting a premium feature but I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of a one time payment if the feature were available.

It is a pain to have a lot of uncompleted decks and not know which is playable; those should just be removed from the BG selection list all together, I personally make bgs as placeholders for modules/rune groupings I like and don't need to see these when selecting a bg.

Also agree that average costs are not reflecting properly.