Deep Elf Manslayer

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by TeaNinja, Dec 8, 2016.

1. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Who else prefer's the orignal name Long Knife Adept? Anyways I feel like Warcharge is holding this champion back because she is too expensive to die from any 5 instances of damage. And I do like the Combat Awareness + Warcharge combo but she's too expensive to guaranteed die in 5 hits. I'm not sure why she pays to have 1 defense since she dies in 5 attacks/spells 1 defense or 0 defense. In fact she could stand to lose 15-20 hp as well to lose some expense. Alternatively LKA could lose Warcharge in a mini-rework . What would you guys suggest we rework her into if that were to happen?

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I def prefer to old name, too. But yeah, I'd probably just drop Warcharge from her and see where she stands after that.

Tweek516 likes this.
  3. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I think the name was changed for consistency with other Deep Elves. Of course, that doesn't mean we don't call 90% of them Nefari...
    (Nefari just means "Inhabitant from upper Sheoul" as best I can tell, so...).

But yeah, Warguard is the only thing on her that keeps me from running her as well. It costs 12 Nora, so if it was just removed, she'd be 72 base. Then I'd run her without blinking an eye. In fact, she might be TOO good like that. Hmm...